z

Young Writers Society

My first bedroom scene!!! Ever!!! ^.^

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:07 am
little.angelfire says...

I'm just goint to tell you what you're looking at (or going to be looking at, rather). This is the bedroom that belongs to a character in a story that I'm just now starting (sometimes I like to draw the main character or his/her surroundings before I actually start writing the story). Her room is in the attic of her house, and it's quite empty. Her bed is always a mess, and her pillows are always dissapearing for some reason. She had started painting her walls, but only got some of it done (the darker walls are the painted ones). Her room is still very dusty and dirty, and she's only got a small dresser, desk, and a full-sized bed in her room with an odd light fixure hanging from the ceiling, with a small window by her bed. (everything's showing except her desk). I think that's it...

Note: story isn't posted, and it didn't scan very well. It does look better in my sketchbook, but this is the best I could do.

This is the picture from another post. I actually was inspired to write this story by looking at the drawing, so the standing girl is the main character and the girl that's knealing is her sister. It's not finished. I still have to come up with a background...but I can't think of anything...

Last edited by little.angelfire on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

253 Reviews

Reviews: 253
Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 pm
CK Lynn says...

Bare. There's nothing to suggest that this bedroom actually belongs to anyone, its so sparse. Even if it supposed to be empty, there's no trace of identity here. I liked your second picture better.

121 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:39 pm
little.angelfire says...

thanks CK!! That was exactly what I was trying to do ^.^

--meow

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:45 pm
Alice says...

Those are good! (AFter having read the description)

*claps*

I wish I could draw people that well...I'm more into the celtic symbols and abstract stuff.
I just lost the game.

121 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:25 am
little.angelfire says...

Here's a picture of the girl in her own habitat. Her own...empty...lonely...habitat. Somethign happened to her boot...*artist got lazy* That's not nice starry things....*hey, we only speak the truth* XP

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:39 am
Uo says...

I absolutley love your drawings.....and you did a very good job at them (understood them all after reading the descriptions)....if you post your story i'd like to read it

-Uo The lady in gray

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:58 am
cynicalgurl says...

O.O She looks kinda creepy in the second post... Maybe it's the eyes...

Haha, I already looked at the second picture, but I saw the finished version. It's really cool to see what you started out with.

And number one is... confusing. The wall with the window is confusing in that I don't know which way it's tilting because of the extra line that goes to the edge of the paper. And how in the world is that thing a light fixture?? I thought it was a table glued to the ceiling or something... :smt102

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:05 am
Loose says...

Wow, you are a great drawer, laf!

I espescially liked the recent one, where her boot was missing. It seemed symbollic, even if it wasn't.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:12 pm
Maybe says...

Hey LAF! These are great! The bedroom scene is nice and i love how you did an aerial view of the room. You're a really good artist!

The second one on your first post is brilliant. I absolutely love the girl's pose and her expression. It's really cool. ^.^

The last one you've posted is really neat, too. As Loose said, the missing boot seemed symbolic, even if it wasn't meant to be. It's really creative and unique. Good job!

I can't wait to see more of your work! Keep it up!

-Mays
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:22 am
Jeni says...

Nice job.The shading makes some of the parts of the people come alive.-Jeni

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:20 am
lost-my-mind says...

nothing was really appealing in the first picture but loved the second picture although the sister seemed to be floating XD maybe she is magic XD loved the costumes and I only wish my legs were that long XD
keep up the drawing you have a talent

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:50 am
Skell says...

:O i wish i could draw, and i defiantly thought the first drawing was a little bare but the others looked great, at least to me.....do you post stuff on deviantart(sp?)?
In the shadows i walk, through the light of life.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Blue Fairy says...

i love the second and third ones. I wish I could draw like you.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:59 am
Kepe says...

I really liked the first one. Felt like a prison, or someone who feels like their life is a prison and thus keeps their room a blank slate.

121 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:46 am
little.angelfire says...

Yes!! Finally!! Someone understand the bedroom!!!

*huggles Kepe lots*

--meow

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy