z

Young Writers Society

Fergie - Clumsy

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:40 pm
HybridHead says...

This is another one of my drawings describing a song. This time, I've used Fergie's 'Clumsy'. I really like the catchy intro to this song; the one after "Can't help it, the..." and before "First time, that I saw your eyes..." Oh, notice the unsual highlights on her eyebrows, eye lashes and lips? That is caused by my camera. Plus, she's wearing make up. ;) Hope you like it!
Attachments
PC130628.JPG
You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumbling.
Clumsy cuz' I'm fallin' in love.
You got me slippin', tumbling, sinkin', fumbling
Clumsy cuz' I'm fallin in love.
So in love with you ...
PC130628.JPG (559.92 KiB) Viewed 451 times
I love Jesus.

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:16 pm
View Likes
Gwenevire says...

Its nice.
Well I haven't ever heard the song but the drawing is funny :D
Maybe you should add some color and a face to the man in the corner.
Keep going

Genevieve

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:04 pm
View Likes
Via says...

I like this idea with the strings and such.

But, a few points to crit!

The guy is way too sticklike, he needs some type of shape to his body! No one is that much of a stick haha.

The girl: I like the way her legs are cartoonlike faling completely opposite directions. Her dress is even really pretty good. But, her boob is coming out of her shirt in a very odd way....like it's too far out when it would really be more infront of her rather than to the side of her, if that makes sense. :)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:23 pm
HybridHead says...

Via wrote:But, her boob is coming out of her shirt in a very odd way....like it's too far out when it would really be more infront of her rather than to the side of her, if that makes sense. :)

Hahaha...maybe, she wasn't wearing a bra? :P You have a point. Oh and the guy's not really the subject to my drawing so he's kinda like...a figure/matter to complete the meaning and reason to the subject. With the help of very little paper space left, I did not bother to buff him up. Though yes, he shouldn't be THAT sticklike. Thanks.
I love Jesus.

uwu
— soundofmind