z

Young Writers Society

Fan Lady

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:35 pm
Gwenevire says...

Here is a picture I drew last summer when I was at camp. It won the award for creativity and yah...

Sorry its in black and white. I scanned it and then printed it and then gave the original to my camp. So then my mom printed it smaller.

Here it is... :arrow:
Attachments
Photo 169.jpg
Photo 169.jpg (79.24 KiB) Viewed 290 times

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:26 am
Wolf says...

Lol, I love it!
It's so abstract and...yay for abstract art! The colouring looks a bit different on the top half than on the bottom though. :? But maybe that's just the scanner/camera.
Cheers,
Ayra :)
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

441 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:27 am
Gwenevire says...

Thanks! :D
Its the camera I tried it twice but the bottom always had that reflection sorry :(

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:02 am
Squall says...

The shape of the arms look weird and the head is unnatural in shape. Hair seems to be too long as it is a bit longer than the head. Other than that, it's pretty ok.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

441 Reviews

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:01 am
Gwenevire says...

Its supposed to be wacky and out of proportion and stuff. Its abstract!

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:49 am
whence says...

Abstract is good and fine, but it's generally a good idea to have a purpose or reason behind it.

Still, an interesting piece!
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

441 Reviews

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:02 am
Gwenevire says...

Well I guess it was a hot summer day and I had to draw something for the art contest at my camp so I drew this XD

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien