z

Young Writers Society

steady ready

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:20 am
cousinx says...

i dont know. im not sure how i feel about these but they were the first i found to post. i figured this was enough for now.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:24 am
Minniax says...

I like the first one, fifth one, ninth and eleventh one =]
Good Photography!
Currently reading: The Dead Zone by Stephen King

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:56 am
MadHatter says...

I liked the first one the best, the rest just didn't seem like they were supposed to be good photography. It seemed more like you were just taking pictures.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:06 am
Via says...

Hi, welcome to YWS!

Please take a moment to look over the Rules and Guides. We do ask that you critique 2 pieces of others work before/for every 1 piece of your own you post. Thanks.

Ones I like : seafoam, car/graffiti, mushrooms, bench. The seafoam is a great picture, and the graffiti is uncommon, I think. The mushrooms are pretty good but the focus needs to be checked a little. The bench/tree is pretty, but it doesn't really have a lot of originality.

The ones I dislike the most are the ones with the people in them. Especially the second one, because she has a horrible expression on her face.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:04 pm
Saphira says...

I like the first one. At first i woundered what it was but once you look closer you can twll. (That could just be me... :? )

The graffiti one is really good and really catches my eye. Very unique and the coloours are brilliant.

The mushroom one and the last four are good. I like the angles and the colours and i think these are some of the best.

I don't like the ones with the people in because they don't really express anything.

Saphira
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

253 Reviews

Reviews: 253
Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:16 pm
CK Lynn says...

I LOVED the second one. The others were pretty good, too.

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:07 am
Squall says...

I like the second one too. Her outfit and expression fits very well with the environment, not to mention she's quite pretty lol.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:27 am
Wolf says...

These were pretty neat, I must say.
I didn't particularly like the 3rd, 4th and 5th photos though. That may just be because I dislike photos of people, but some seemed a little odd. Out of focus, maybe.

I loved the 1rst, 2nd, 5th and last one. The sea foam is awesome and I like the lighting for the second one. It just looks cool. :)

Cheers,
Ayra :D
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:23 pm
Gwenevire says...

I like the 1st one, the 4th one, the 5th one, 7th one, the 9th and the 11th
They are really nice.
Keep going

Genevieve
xxx

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:33 pm
cousinx says...

thanks so much guys i really appreciate your comments and i love to hear what particular things were liked. a friend of mine told me he could always tell what pictures i took from the angle they were taken. i dunno i just like capturing things from uncommon views. im glad you guys liked! thanks so much!

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:45 am
kinzygirl223 says...

i liked them.
They are very simple though.
Still good.
Some of the best pictures are simpler.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:00 am
cynicalgurl says...

My favorites are pictures 1, 5, 7, and 8. The others... kinda fit Mad Hatter's description. Bot those ones are really good. :D

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:14 am
Jeni says...

The pictures are cool, but maybe they should be in different posts. Do one of people and one of more nature pictures, but it is just a thought.-jeni

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:32 am
Manny says...

The mushroom photo is amazing. The way the orange contrasts the brown wood and the greenery in the background is sweet. Hopefully there will be more photos to come. :)

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:28 pm
Maybe says...

Huh, i could've sworn i posted on this... oh well, here it is now!

Really good photography!

1) I really, really liked this one. The coloring is neat and i love the white foam on the water. This is one of my favorites, without a doubt.

2) I like the girls pose and the coloring of the picture. It's very unique and different.

3) This one is cute! The coloring is odd but it fits well and makes the picture stand out more. I love how the girl in the right top corner looks like she's just peeking in...

4) This one seems kind of plain. Maybe it's just me, but it just looks like a guy sitting on a bench reading a newspaper. But still, not a bad picture.

5) This is another of my favorites. The coloring and crispness of the photo makes it look amazing and unique. The graffiti adds a nice touch, too, and again makes the picture stand out more.

6) This one is cute, too. I love the girl's expression and her 'whiskers'. They're so cute!

7) This one is my favorite. I love the mushrooms growing out of the log and the contrast they give. The lighting is perfect and the way the background is blurry makes this a really good picture! Great job!

8 ) Not bad. The lighting is good and i like how you put the girl in the corner, so she looks like she's just about to walk out of the picture.

9) I like this one a lot. The lonely bench gives it a mysterious feel. Great picture!

10 and 12) These look like you were just snapping pictures and doesn't look like actual photography. They're just too...plain.

11) This one is good. The way the light shines on the leaves is great and it gives the photo a charming look.

So all in all, this is really good! Keep it up, I'd love to see more!

-Mays
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream