B r i a s a u r u s says...

I dont know if I like it or not?

Model: Me

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:37 pm
Rydia says...

It's certainly interesting in a very abstract sort of way but I don't think it's my kind of photo. There isn't really all that much to see and pictures of people tend to be more personal photos than artistic photos.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:53 pm
Via says...

It's kind of artsy...I definitely like the colors. But, it seems more myspace-artsy than anything else? The fact that you can't see all of the face makes it less likely to be seen as artsy for a magazine or anything like that, but it does say "myspace" as broad at daylight.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:21 pm
Leja says...

It's interesting in that I can almost see your eye, but it's still completely hidden by your hair. The colors are cool, but I'm not sure what the picture focuses on? There's your face to the left, your hand to the right, and the necklace chain at the bottom of the picture, but there isn't really any pulling of it all together. So in that disunity, like Via said, it does look rather like a myspace photo. It almost looks like you're about to say something, for some reason.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:41 pm
xhalcyonx128 says...

the pink in the background goes well with the pink in your lips. your hair color contrasts well with the background and your lips. i wouldve liked to see your full nose, but still have your eye hidden. this is a good portrait pic, but i like to have a little more depth in a picture than just a face. but in terms of an awesome profile picture you have that down pat.
Be obscure clearly - E. B. White

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:39 am
Fireweed says...

I think it's pretty cool, the simplicity works. I love the lines and the color contrast, and how your face isn't the focus like in a typical portrait picture. It might not be the most profound artistic photo or anything, but it's a visually interesting portrait! ^_^
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:04 am
Kim says...

i like how the pink plays thru the picture. the highlights on your hair look awesome, i dont see a myspace here. ( dont no what that was). beautiful picture.
kim

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:22 pm
my_wonderwall says...

its cool but it looks like an icon i have seen before. oh well. maybe thats just me. neat though.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:27 am
Twit says...

Your hair looks like Dolphin's...

As I can't see your face, it just rather weird, and the background is rather too pink. It doesn't seem to be of much, really. :)
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
hummingbird says...

The way your hair looks is great, the light hits it just right. The way your hair covers your face is cool. The pink background really adds to the picture, I really like this.

hummingbird
I hate mean people

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:22 am
Gwenevire says...

I like the colours and all but your face is cut off!

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:50 am
Wolf says...

Oooohhh! The hair is awesome! I love the kind of electric tint and the girl looks really cool. Is that you? If so, your very pretty. :)
I don't like how her face is cut off though. :?
Cheers,
Ayra
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand