z

Young Writers Society

Gwen and Ayra- crazy photos

Random avatar

Reviews: 59
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:15 am
R. J. Hoffman says...

did you use photoshop? or fireworks? i think you are the one to the right in the last pic

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:34 am
MidnightVampire says...

I really like these pics. Plus, what is triple posting, i never got that.I loved all the special effects.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:48 pm
Kepe says...

The way you manipulated the pictures was cool. Wish I could do that. :-)

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:27 am
Gwenevire says...

Its on a mac. Called Photo booth. Fun fun!

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil