z

Young Writers Society

Scenery with a difference...

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:19 am
MadHatter says...

Wow, these are really interesting and remind me somewhat of the show "Lost". (The trees look similar, the old abandoned buildings e.t.c) This is neat that you live near this all. There must be some interesting stories behind a lot of them. Once again I have to say that these are AWESOME!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:36 pm
Kim says...

these are beautiful, you did an awesome job with catching the color.

I think you have found your calling.

kim

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:45 pm
Leja says...

1. Pretty! I love big trees! ^_^ And I like the bicycle on the side and the water in the background ^_^

2. Nice angle; like you're hiding in the bushes to take it, or something. And I like the hole-type-thing in the bridge.

3. I couldn't tell what the subject of the photo was because the lightpost was in the way. Even so, it seems a little unfocused content-wise (not technically, blurry wise, that is)

4. Very cool! I think it might be more interesting if you could get a different angle maybe? like to zoom in on the tree branch on the corner that looks like it's trying to eat the house, or maybe take one from the ground up, or something. But like I said, very cool.

5. I like this one, but only because there's a tree to be compared to the cyclist. If the tree wasn't there, I don't know that I would like it because it would have almost seemed too empty.

6. I can't see the bridge really well; maybe if there wasn't so much water and trees on the left [like, if it were cropped or something] my eyes would focus more on the bridge. But as it is, I was just searching for it.

7. Awesome! I love this picture. It looks like the tree's about to fall on top of you ^_^

8. I like leaves! But these leaves are just brown? And they're just sitting there; no motion?

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 pm
Sohini says...

Thank you all...*deep bow*
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary