z

Young Writers Society

Sketch of Legolas

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:43 pm
sokool15 says...

Legolas from The Lord of the Rings. Something's funny about the mouth and nose, don't you think? Anyway, thanks for bearing with me in my experimentation. Let me know if you can't see the drawings, and I'll try to figure something else out.

~Mademoiselle Kool

P.S. I'm not obsessed with the Lord of the Rings, I just happened to have a sketching frenzy and they were the first thing that came to mind.
Attachments
legoals.jpg
Legolas. yay!
legoals.jpg (12.25 KiB) Viewed 634 times
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:43 am
Poltergiest says...

huh! The lines were faint and there was a kinda smdge on his right cheek but I liked it otherwise. The hair matched and you could almost see Orlando Bloom! Nice!

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:44 am
Alice says...

The lines are too light, I can't see them...make them darker and you'll get a proper crit.
I just lost the game.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:22 am
Lynlyn says...

I have to agree. When you scan your drawings, try and mess with the settings a little until you can see all of the lines. As it is, I don't think we can actually see all of the lines that you made, so it's not really fair for us to critique it yet.

It looks nice so far, though! :)
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:02 am
Sohini says...

this is so cool! I like the intensity of th eeyes, how do you do that!?
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:02 pm
Saphira says...

I like this. It looks like Orlando Bloom and the eyes are brilliant. I do agree that the lines need to be darker but there is enough there to critique. This is really good!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:34 pm
Areida says...

I can't see much of anything besides a faint outline, but the impression of it looks good just the same. ;)
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:16 pm
greenjay says...

Can't see much (you're probably tired of hearing that by now :P) but what I can see is really good! You should draw a pic of Brad.

-GJ
the greenjay strikes again...

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:37 pm
canislupis says...

I don't even see a piece of blank paper. Really! The picture didn't load for some reason.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:50 pm
EnchantressMuffin says...

Aw... I can't see it. :(

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn