Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Twinflower says...

Firya and her older sister Trefele:

~*~Twinflower~*~

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Layleun says...

They're both pretty good. The first ones perfect to me but it looks like the second ones nose is a bit long. Excellent though ^.^

~[~Lupe~]~

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:55 pm
-Save-Ferris- says...

Wow they are both great (:

The first is virtually perfect but the second one...yeah something about the nose. And I think the neck is just a little to wide.
I get a great sense of their personalities from these portraits (:
The first a sweet and nice character. The second slightly more boistoiros and arrogant.

Brilliant

~Ferris AKA Tara~
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:09 am
Rydia says...

The first one is awesome! I love how you've done her hair and lips and the expression is so pretty. Also the neck and top are really good. She's so close to being perfect. I think she needs some eyelashes though and the ear could do with some work. Perhaps a slightly thinner, smaller neck too but she really is excellent.

I think the second is too stiff and the lines aren't as soft. Also, the neck is rather out of proportion and the hair needs some work. The bit after the bobble should be thicker and it's all rather organised if you know what I mean. I love the lips though and the necklace and top are both well drawn so overall, very nice.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:31 am
Jennafina says...

Your faces are wonderful! I really like the girls' expressions. They're so different!

The bodies could use a little editing. Firya's shoulders are too small and slanting, and her breasts are too high up on her body. I think Firya's right shoulder (the one "closest" to us-- I think that's her right) should have some shading so it looks round.

Trefele's neck looks too large, and her arms look like they're different sizes. The braid is really great; I can never make hair look braided but you've done it perfectly! In this drawing, I also really like the way you drew her nose. You've got a really nice style!

Are you going to color these? I bet they'd look even fancier if you did. :) Thanks for posting!
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:31 am
Lynlyn says...

I love the way you do lips! They're so full and nice-looking!

Your drawings are great, though the first one looks a little odd because her shoulders are a little too slender - the right one doesn't really look as solid or raised as it should - does that make sense?

On the second one - I like how her expression is so dramatically different from Firya's! Watch your proportions, though - I feel like the distance from her eyes to her chin is more than the length from her eyes to the top of her head. This may not actually be the case, I think perhaps it's just because her hair is so high up on her forehead and doesn't come away from her head very much, if I were you I would give it a little more volume, same with Firya's hair - it would give the pictures just a touch more dimension.

Over all, great job. Nice portrayals of original characters always make me want to read the stories behind them! :D
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:16 am
sarahcrosbeh says...

These are nice :) And i love your handwriting too hehe.

The first one is the best in my opinion.

Maybe add some colour, that would be super :)

x
So's your face

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:25 pm
GingerLizzy says...

These are really good and I am truly jealour obvious of your obvious talents with the pencil. I liked the first better than the second as the second has rougher lines.

Add colours and that'd make it even better, maybe rustic kinds?
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:24 am
Myth says...

The top one out of the two is the best and also the most realistic. I love her hair and her expression gives her a pleasant look.

The second seems rushed and didn't have life, one shoulder is higher than the other which makes her seem to hate herself.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:37 am
Alteran says...

Firya is very well done. Trefele, however looks very boyish. The neck seems bit thick and her jawline is very defined. Overall though they both look good and are very good character portraits.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:13 pm
EnchantressMuffin says...

I love the first one. It's great and perfect and awesome.

The second one isn't so good; her necklace is a little bit lopsided and she's not portrayed as well as the first sister. Maybe she looks harsher?

But still, it was great.

Peace, love, chocolate,
Muffin

That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend