z

Young Writers Society

Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:55 pm
Areida says...

The first one is all right, but I think it would work better as an illustration rather than a stand-alone photograph.

I don't like cats, but this one looks professionally-done. :)

Too blurry on the bird. Bright as well. The overall effect is sort of washed-out.

I LOVE all the rose pictures. All of them have great angles and focus, and backgrounds that manage to be interesting without being distracting. Very nice!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:44 am
Fireweed says...

These are all reeeally impressive. The rose pictures especially are gorgeous.

I know, really constructive, right? -_-
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:07 am
Cade says...

Thanks for all the comments, guys.

Someone asked what kind of camera I have...it's a Canon Digital Rebel 300D, the original Rebel. It's a cheaper, more accessible digital SLR. When they got rid of the darkroom at school, I knew it was time to retire my old Minolta film camera (though I haven't entirely retired it, haha) and buy a digital. The Rebel was the only digital SLR I could really afford, and I was already familiar with the technology, so now I have one!

Thanks again!
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato