z

Young Writers Society

My Random Drawings

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Maybe says...

Content deleted by user.
Last edited by Maybe on Mon May 23, 2011 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:11 pm
Rydia says...

They're prtty cool. I love the wizard. Maybe do a coloured version too though. I could see him in deep blue robes with electric blue lines coming from that staff. Keep up the good work.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:59 am
Sohini says...

hey, your drawings are really cool.
the style's fresh, the shading so neatly done and the entire pictures so weirdly different. they definately have an enchanting aura about them.
i like d th eruind engraved on the tombstone , the detalling was cool!

and the graphic art is beautiful, i love the calligraphy that says 'graphix' on that.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:22 pm
Saphira says...

I really like all of these. I think that the wizard one is really good and the shadying was fantastic. It could look good in colour though.

I also like the darkness of the tree in the first one. It makes it really creepy. Very good.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 am
Royboy says...

I like the third wizard one. The graphic art was pretty awesome. If you ever get that into a program, I'd love to see it. I'm sure it'd come out really nicely. =]
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:08 am
Jennafina says...

#1 is really cool. I like the mystery in it-- black sun, lonely tree, illegible gravestone... yeah. Very nice. The grass looks fake, though. To fix that, you could give it some more texture, by adding some more lines and leaves in other shapes.

#2 is great, but I'd like to see more sky and less ground. The man is too short (I think it's a man anyway, from the small hips.) I think proportionately, he should be about as tall as where his top hand is on the picture.

I absolutely love #3. I don't know the story to it, but I know it's a dramatic moment, and whatever it is, you've captured it perfectly. I think her (I think it's a she, but I'm just guessing from the outfit,) should have smaller hands and bigger feet.

I don't really like the last one, but the patterns in it are fun. :)

Thanks for posting these! Ever considered inking and coloring them?
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Maybe says...

I have considered it and i am working on the first one and the graphic.

Also, the last picture was taken out of a book i read the other week. (Ash would probably know which book. :wink: ) The book was Debt of Bones by Terry Goodkind. It shows the Wizard, Zedd, making the Boundary.

All the other ones i just drew from ideas i got in my head.

Thanks!
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:51 am
Alice says...

you should put the url thing around them so the pics acutally show up, it would help in the viewing process so much easier.

The tree in the first was cool, the headstone was over done.

Again with the headstone, the wizard's cool and all but again with the headstone.

Looks slightly biblical, cool.

Oh wow, awesome.
I just lost the game.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 am
LowKey says...

Wow--
Awesome! You've got some talent. :D Can't say I have a favorite. They all rock.
However, in number three, it looks like his left arm is broken. Could be I'm wrong, or its how his clothes are on him. It just looks... messed up. Well, that didn't help much, did it? Still, I really liked them all. :D Keep it up!

~*Dreamer*~
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:25 am
JC says...

Wow...I wish I had been that talented when I was 11...Great work!

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:23 pm
RED says...

Wow, Ariel. You're a really good artist for your age! I really like the 3rd one. The shading of the rocks are AWESOME, they look real! I like how he's in front of the sun [it is the sun, right?] And the shading looks good. All in all, great job! I can't wait to see more!
Boys are definitely NOT worth your time.

Well, this boy wasn't.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:53 am
spokenfor09 says...

i like the first three. was a little confused by the forth. did u draw those with charcle. if so i like the way u did the shdowing. i did one thing with shadowing once and i like it. but i dont have it anymore i gave it to my girlfriend.
I love Eryn Marie and there isent a thing you can do to stop me!!!!!

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:41 am
Alteran says...

They are all very good. Your details are superb. I do suggst working on your human proprotions. The ones you have are fair but with a little practice they could be astounding.

Note to spokenfor09, try to not use chatspeak. i.e. you instead of u.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:49 am
fothi says...

I really love the last one... the graphics one that you said you have to photoshop. I want to see it once it's photoshopped! The design is really cool!
~Faith T

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:03 pm
Ava says...

Wow, those are really interesting. Very cool shading too.
"Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am..."

As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee