Reviews: 36
Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:46 pm
She Writes says...

Pretty, Magik! *^_^*

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:08 am
Frederick101 says...

i liked both of the wizard ones, there robes were nice. the lightning could use a little work, but still good :)
"Your Mother Was a Hamster! And Your Father Smelled of Elderberries!" ~~French Soldier, Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:23 pm
EnchantressMuffin says...

I like the second one the best. The runes on the headstone are fantastic.

The fourth was okay, a little busy and too big to fit on my screen, so I had to keep scrolling around, which was annoying and it made me unable to see the design very well.

Peace, love, chocolate,
Muffin

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:57 pm
Writers_Block says...

Ohmigod! I'm so proud of you, Ariel, you're finally showing your work to people! I really like your first three, but I honestly have no idea what the fourth one is... is it for Paone or something? Well, I'll ramble about them some more in homeroom!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:24 am
Maybe says...

um...yeah...ok...O.o

Lyss, the fourth one is just a random graphic i made. I dont even think Paone has even seen it, which is sad becuase it's the cover of my notebook. I swear...him and Mr. Holt have to be some of the two most unobservant people...

ANyways, thanks for commenting, everyone. I plen on doing a lot more art soon, so i'll post pictures. They'll probably end up going here, so keep an eye out. Tonight i'm going to experiment with paints! yay!

Sorry. I'l stop rambling now.

-Maybe...
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues