z

Young Writers Society

Pirates

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:55 pm
ArtLuvr19 says...

Very nice! Reminds me of Treasure Island...I wonder why.

Woo-hoo! Girl pirates rock! The only thing that I would have changed is to maybe have her holding her sword out as if she is ready to fight...but that might have looked looked a bit cliche...heck, I dunno what I'm talking about anymore. It's an awesome picture!
Fail fast, succeed sooner!

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm
Esmé says...

Yeah, I agree with everyone before me. This is a realy awesome drawing! Sorry, it appears that I have nothing constructive to say.

Cheers,
Esme

Reviews: 4
Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:57 pm
cheeztoast says...

shes hot four a pirate

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:03 am
piepiemann22 says...

I like them. Just a few minor things.

1.) The sword in the first one is a little sketchy and looks off to me.

2.) Again, the first. Is the man being stabbed or did he dodge it. If he is stabbed he would bleed.

I think that's it. Nice work.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:03 am
thewonderworldofnight says...

I really like her...her clothes are really pretty (not in the annoying sense of the word, but in the good ol' "yo ho" sense of it) ;-)

just a question...did you draw your avie? It sorta has similar features to your pirate girl...

~Deoris
'"Many years ago, when I was young, I saw a fire, and what looked like death-- and beyond that, in the dark places, something...or some One, who knew me. Shall I at last find my way back to that wonderworld of Night?"'

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye