z

Young Writers Society

Pirates

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:55 pm
ArtLuvr19 says...

Very nice! Reminds me of Treasure Island...I wonder why.

Woo-hoo! Girl pirates rock! The only thing that I would have changed is to maybe have her holding her sword out as if she is ready to fight...but that might have looked looked a bit cliche...heck, I dunno what I'm talking about anymore. It's an awesome picture!
Fail fast, succeed sooner!

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm
Esmé says...

Yeah, I agree with everyone before me. This is a realy awesome drawing! Sorry, it appears that I have nothing constructive to say.

Cheers,
Esme

Reviews: 4
Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:57 pm
cheeztoast says...

shes hot four a pirate

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:03 am
piepiemann22 says...

I like them. Just a few minor things.

1.) The sword in the first one is a little sketchy and looks off to me.

2.) Again, the first. Is the man being stabbed or did he dodge it. If he is stabbed he would bleed.

I think that's it. Nice work.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:03 am
thewonderworldofnight says...

I really like her...her clothes are really pretty (not in the annoying sense of the word, but in the good ol' "yo ho" sense of it) ;-)

just a question...did you draw your avie? It sorta has similar features to your pirate girl...

~Deoris
'"Many years ago, when I was young, I saw a fire, and what looked like death-- and beyond that, in the dark places, something...or some One, who knew me. Shall I at last find my way back to that wonderworld of Night?"'

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians