z

Young Writers Society

My Art Portfolio

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:14 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

I do like the background in the first drawing! It's something I don't normally do. XD
I think you'll like the second one a little more once it's finished, I know I do. Lol

I changed the drawing to the second one because I feel like it has more of a story to tell. While the first one even though I do like it, it feels a little plain story wise. Though that could just be me.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

616 Reviews

Wed May 04, 2022 5:13 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

I know this is out of the blue but for the last month I have been working really hard on my latest Youtube Video! XD It's my first voice over!
Also it's a video on my art prompt I told you guys about a little while ago! So I'd really appreciate it if you took a look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEj_u301wGU
XD enjoy my pain! It is a little funny if you know me.

Also here is the link to my Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/creativephoenixart/ there you will find my art prompts!
If you won't want to do that but want to take part the prompt for this month is Swift!

Stay Creative!

616 Reviews

Mon May 30, 2022 12:39 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Ahh here I am with another Art prompt! Oh it was Swift this month! I'm so glad I did this art Prompt it was so much fun and I really enjoyed myself! Also the drawing came out really well too!

Oh here is the youtube video if you want to take a look, I'm becoming a little better with the voice overs...I think. XD To soon to tell maybe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa366K ... QWWTZML64g

Just so you guys are updated, the prompt for the month of June is Imagination! This one you really can just go wiled over!
Like normal everything is on my Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/creativephoenixart/
Do feel free to take part, it would be nice to what you guys come up with!

Stay Creative!

616 Reviews

Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:26 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

I'm working on another drawing! This one is also going to be a Video, but the drawing is one of the characters from my book! Can you guess who it is? I haven't drawn her is such a long time, and she has had a rather large glow up! (artist term for improving the character design)

Stay Creative!

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:10 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

This is a little size comparison of a creature I'm drawing at the moment from my story! So excited to finish it!
I thought I would draw it being I've been writing a fair bit lately and I had a really bad itch to draw it! XD I'll update you guys on the other version soon!

Stay Creative!

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:14 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Oh before I forget again, I've been neglecting updating on some of the drawing I have finished lately!

So I did a light study, it's kind of revolved around my story! The Gem really is the only thing though!

And then I redrew Grace! She's an adult now, but in the story she's still a little girl! Just need to draw her older though. :D

Stay Creative!

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:19 pm
View Likes
sandrahof says...

I think you draw great, and you have talent. In no case, do not give up art, and if you develop in your direction, then you will be able to succeed because you are a cool artist. I would like to see all your works from your portfolio because they inspire me to start drawing and creating again. The last time I was so motivated to art was only by Persian Fine Art. The works of this artist, who paints everything in the Persian style, are simply incredible. It seems to me he is unique in his style. I have not seen such artists before, either.
Last edited by sandrahof on Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

616 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:29 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thank you so much! :D
Stay Creative!

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42