z

Young Writers Society

sawyer's art dump

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:58 pm
View Likes
C4NDL3W4X says...

Hey! I draw. (Disclaimer: I am quite frankly still somewhat upset about the "you can't use internet vernacular" rule so if I sound passive-aggressive it's probably because I'm being passive-aggressive. Anyways. I draw sometimes. Go follow my Twitter, it's linked in my bio.)

Here's some recent examples, including the better quality version of my pfp:

2 (profanity warning)

(Sorry for them all being links, the images themselves were too big to fit in a post and the "[img=HEIGHTxWIDTH]" bbcode bit doesn't work here.)
sawyer. they/vae/ith. read carrd before dming.

Reviews: 3
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:14 pm
View Likes
strangelyregular says...

Oh my Hatsune Miku, Sawyer! Those are all really good!
But something keeps me as a pet - the only house that's not on fire yet!

I made it when I was an architect. This is just the side effect.

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:54 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

ooh those are all great! I especially love #3 - the use of different textures has a really neat effect ^^

(also the "internet vernacular" rule is way outdated; you're welcome to write however you like! I, personally, am quite fond of the lowercase aesthetic, in case you haven't noticed xD)
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

Reviews: 1
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:58 pm
View Likes
C4NDL3W4X says...

whatchamacallit wrote:ooh those are all great! I especially love #3 - the use of different textures has a really neat effect ^^

(also the "internet vernacular" rule is way outdated; you're welcome to write however you like! I, personally, am quite fond of the lowercase aesthetic, in case you haven't noticed xD)

thank you!!! also HOLY cheese thank god i don't know how much longer i could have kept up the proper grammar thing
sawyer. they/vae/ith. read carrd before dming.

It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer