z

Young Writers Society

Bad Art with Vilnius

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:30 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Welcome to bad art with Vilnius, the place where I (Vilnius) attempt to do art during the pandemic. (Oh, and I'm in an art class, so... there's that, too.) Feel free to criticize anything and everything here! I can't draw anyways XD
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

311 Reviews

Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:36 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

So, this was my first drawing assignment in Art. (We've been looking at a lot of pieces lately :P) It was titled "Still Life." I took about 30-45 minutes to draw it.

The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:33 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Hi Vil! I have one tip for you in the future: When you need to draw lines, use a ruler or a thin book, or something else straight to draw against. Just a tip!
I really like this picture! Keep drawing, I can't wait for the next one!
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

311 Reviews

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:19 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Thanks @LordMomo!

311 Reviews

Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:54 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

This one I did today in about an hour! I used a pencil to sketch it out before using markers and color pencils to make it colorful. This was just an "I'm bored" work, and it's called "Stag by a Wall in Autumn."

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White