z

Young Writers Society

My random art and photography

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:03 am
View Likes
Vita says...

Two photos I took last year. What do y'all think?
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:39 am
View Likes
Vita says...

A drawing of some roses I did a while ago.
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:10 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Your photography is gorgeous, and those roses look super cute (esp. the shading) <3 :)
*insert quirky signature here*

35 Reviews

Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 am
Vita says...

@Veralder The first one is from a rose garden, and the second one is from my towns downtown area. I just kinda go somewhere that seems cool and wander around till I see something worth photographing. There is not a whole lot of method to my madness tbh.
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain