z

Young Writers Society

My random art and photography

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:03 am
View Likes
Vita says...

Two photos I took last year. What do y'all think?
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:39 am
View Likes
Vita says...

A drawing of some roses I did a while ago.
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:10 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Your photography is gorgeous, and those roses look super cute (esp. the shading) <3 :)
*insert quirky signature here*

35 Reviews

Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 am
Vita says...

@Veralder The first one is from a rose garden, and the second one is from my towns downtown area. I just kinda go somewhere that seems cool and wander around till I see something worth photographing. There is not a whole lot of method to my madness tbh.
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein