I'll Make Banners For Ya!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:03 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Hello!

If you're here just to look at my stuff, then welcome!

If you're here to request something, then read on, and I'll let you know what you need to know. :)

I make banners. Still new at it but I think I'm improving.

And I'll put two examples down here:
Spoiler! :
First ever one:

Second ever one:

Important: I will not take any payment whatsoever. Your happiness and satisfaction is enough for me. <3 And important thing number two: I'll try to get to your request as soon as possible. Earliest will probably be 1-2 days and a week would be latest.

If you think I'm good enough, and you want a banner made, please let me know by filling this out:

Code: Select all
[b]Any quote or text?:[/b] (if there is, please let me know what it is)
[b]Background?:[/b]
[b]Specific colors?:[/b]
[b]Extra pictures:[/b]
[b]Specific thing that must be there?[/b]

:smt003

(PS: I might also just toss some random graphics I make here so excuse that. :3)
*insert quirky signature here*

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:24 am
foxmaster says...

Hi! I would love to have a banner, because the ones I have now are SQUISHED.
Meet my other personality:
so like a light chesnut brown with a collage of pictures on it. /b]
[b]nothing really.:

so. One picture of jack o lanterns on autumn leaves, the poster for the show young sheldon, a fox, and rock wall holder things, and ocean waves ln a beach.:
I hope this was helpful, and I still want to pay you for it, because I have like o good quality banner photos.😀

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery