z

Young Writers Society

[Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:01 am
Wulie says...

Hey - erm the following pictures are pictures of nude women so don't view them if you shouldn't lol... and I appoligise for the crappy drawings I am so bored I though I would post them... I also do photography so I thought I would post one of my picutres the others are not very suitable I don't think lol.

This picture is copy of lucian freude you can see his picture in the corner of the page, its not brilliant I do admit.

This is my photography of my friend sofi

This is a picture I've copied from another artist called edward weston not finished yet

erm not great I know but hey ( resized I hope)
Last edited by Wulie on Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:42 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I think it's brilliant! Don't put yourself down by saying crappy because it's not! Seriously the only difference I can see from the original lucian freude picture compared to yours is that the lines are thicker and darker (And there's no writing in the corner lol) You're an amazing artist! I love the second pic, the use of shadows and light is amazing! Is the bottom pic really your friend? Sorry if I'm being nosey :oops: but I have a friend who's an artist and I know if he asked any of us if he could paint/draw us we'd say no lol

137 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:32 pm
Wulie says...

The bottom pic isnt the photograph is the bottom picutre if a copy of a famous photograph *I've forgotten then name though!*
thank you for your comment:)!!!
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:25 am
Tara says...

Wow, another wonderfull artist! keep it up, Wul!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:30 pm
Firestarter says...

Brilliant. We do have a good amount of great artists on this site. Perhaps we should change the name? Young Artist's Society anyone? Alright, don't shout, it was only an idea.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

137 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:44 pm
Wulie says...

lol - cheers guys.. I wished I could show you my big pieces of art they are way better than those and
that saying something considering I hate my stuff!! :)!

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:41 am
Tara says...

awww, don't degrade u'rself! You'r a great artist! Now reapeat after me,

"I am a great artist. I draw beatifully, I take moving photographs. "
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:04 pm
Bobo says...

Those are pretty realistic... could you make them a bit smaller so it doesn't stretch the page so much, tho? It's hard to read text that you have to scroll sideways to see.

137 Reviews

Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm
Wulie says...

eeep sorry I'm not to sure how I'm useless on this website!
sorry!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:23 pm
Bobo says...

What program did you put the pictures into? You should be able to change the size there and then just put the resized pictures up instead of the super-big ones.

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:16 pm
Lollipop says...

Wow, you're excellent. You're use of light in the pictures is brilliant. Keep it up!

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Harley says...

photography is all about shadow and light, isn't it? the use of it is fabulous, i really love that picture!!!

241 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:42 am
zelithon says...

Great! But a bit too realistic for me. If you have anything with cloths on or something, I wuold be happy to see it. Did you do your avatar too?

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:59 am
Sponson Light says...

Do you have an inferiority problem?
You keep saying you suck, we cant help you with that.
I remember this one time someone said they were crappy, so I agreed, then they got pissed at me and said they were good.
They obviously didnt like me agreeing so I disagreed with them.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

241 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:14 am
zelithon says...

thats happened to me

A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles