Young Writers Society

Coffee Does Nature Photography

155 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 155
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:11 am
View Likes
Arcticus says...

The Vietnam pics reminded me of this shot I once took many years ago (I think it's the rooftops and the huddled-ness of the houses that I find similar, but maybe that's just me?)

Allow me to photobomb your precious thread.

You either worship something higher than yourself or end up worshiping yourself

Naturally Tipsy ©

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

wOW Arc totally just take over my thread why don't u d:

Ahh I really love the lighting of that photo! (and the mountain silhouette rising up from the roofs in the background)! I really get where you're coming from with the huddled-ness etc.

My favourite part of travel is seeing the authenticity of a place by finding beauty in aspects not typically deemed beautiful, like rusted rooftops and junk piled alleyways. The beauty of the culture of Vietnam (as well as other distinctive countries I've been like Bali and Thailand) bleeds out into those places as much as the perfect turquoise waters you'd find on travel adverts imo

AND YESSSS join meee in sharing photooos

make a photography thread; i need more people to share photography on yewis

i'm so lonely in this thread all by my lonesome ;-; </3 :'(

i've actually been considering making a photography contest once NaPo is over, maybe

92 Reviews

Supporter

92 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:03 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

first nature photo i've taken in a while! the quality isn't great because it was taken on my phone, but it reminded me of this thread c:

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:22 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Oooh, I love it!! The flowers look like they were dancing, and were caught in the middle of different poses. Really neat that you were able to capture this moment <3
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)