Young Writers Society

RevMo 2017: ACCOMPLISHED!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:47 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Hello, YWSers!

I'm here with an official announcement to Rev us up for Review Month--which I like to call RevMo!

Every September, YWSers band together in attempts to reach a goal of 50 reviews each! It takes some major dedication, and my mathematicians tell me that it requires 1.7 reviews per day to pull it off! But many before you--and many after--have accomplished this great feat, and to the victors go the spoils!

I'm glad to announce that the victors of RevMo--those who write 50 reviews during the month--will have their name color changed to that which wins a highly popular vote held later in September!

But that's not all! Even if you don't rise to 50 reviews in the month, any amount of reviews help us, and participants will receive a badge for helping us towards our yearly goal of making September a 1500-review month! For this challenge, remember that every review counts towards the greater good! But spam reviews are never good, and could land you in a hot seat!

Our final official game and challenge for RevMo September is another Great Tortoise Race! If you can complete just one review every day in the month of September, you will receive a badge commemorating your victory among tortoisekind! This race is brought to you by President Hercules Mulligan!

As a final note, I know my ears are larger than most puppers--it's no secret--but I've caught wind of something coming from the Knights of the Green Room...something grand and rewarding...and Knightly!

But friends, you should definitely join The RevMo Club for news and encouragement all through the coming month! Don't miss a moment!

Your friendly neighborhood superdog,
Big Brother

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984