Young Writers Society

Galaxy's Commission Work

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri May 19, 2017 2:06 pm
View Likes
dalisay says...

Galaxy’s Commission Work

Want a character in your novel to come to life? Need a cute new custom avatar? I’m your girl!

I take this seriously so the work will be 100% guaranteed to have a lot of effort put in. I will do my best to work hard on each submitted work and make it how you want! Here are my requests!

1. Do NOT request anything inappropriate. I am doing commissions but I am allowed to reject inappropriate requests if I feel it is too much. However, I am very lenient so I am sure I can compromise.

2. If I close commissions, it’s for a reason. I won’t accept them if I close them for a time. But don’t get discouraged! I’ll get to you if you submit while it is closed.

3. PLEASE be descriptive in requesting! I’d love to make my artwork match what you want as best as I can. So a detailed description (and / or a picture) of the character or avatar you want would be appreciated!

4. Please respect my art style. I can do realistic if needed but it takes time. I have a sort of anime, cartoonish style naturally but if needed, I will tweak my style slightly to match your needs!

Pricing for Character Creation!

Sketch
(Full body)
100 points

Digital
(Black and White Full Body)
100 points

Digital
(Waist up simple)
150 points

Digital
(Simple Full Body)
200 points

Digital
(Detailed Waist up)
250 points

Digital
(High Detail work)
500 points

All avatars are 100! (same quality as Detailed Digital Work)

Formatting for requests:

Type of work: (here you would put “avatar” or “Digital detailed work” and etc.)

Description:

Reference picture (if any):

Special requests (if any):

All payment can be given once I pm you that I have finished. I’m not going to cheat anyone out of their points so please don’t cheat me either <3
Last edited by dalisay on Fri May 19, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
used to be GalaxyUnicornz

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri May 19, 2017 2:38 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

Type of work: book character called Juno Moon
Digital
(Waist up simple)
150 points

Description: She is the opposite of Margo (main character) in most ways. She has what most people politely call a “strong personality”. She's very rebellious and fun and just doesn't give a single f**k. She has honey colored skin, orange tinted cheeks, small lips, and black ink hair cut in a bob (when creating her I was inspired by Kpop idols so she probably looks Korean). Her eyes are a cat like or chatoyant and are brown. She wears the Ebbswick Academy school uniform (The school uniform was average. White shirt, pleated plaid green and black skirt, black tie, and stiff black jacket with the school crest) but with black tights (like how in animes there's that one character with black tights xD). Black is more than a color to her, it’s a lifestyle. She lives and breathes it. Juno is very loyal, honest, but also keeps secrets. She has a quite cold aura like my favorite Kpop idol Suga from BTS. She's also a witch if that helps in anyway.

Here's the blurb for the novel if you need to know it:
Spoiler! :
Margo Brown is a passive, demure dreamer attending Ebbswick Academy, a prestigious school promising to cure any drop of disappointment a child’s guardian might have. After a few months of being the new girl, Margo still doesn’t fit in. Ebbswick in her eyes has nothing going for it, until, near the end of the school year, a new student arrives named Juno Moon: stunning, careless, graceful, and a witch―all the things Margo isn’t and everything she wants to be.
When strange occurrences begin happening and fingers start pointing to Juno, Margo decides to take things in her own hands. But little does Margo know, There’s So Much More To Juno Moon.

Reference picture (if any):
Spoiler! :

Special requests (if any): Juno shouldn't be smiling and i want her to be looking directly forward (if that's possible). it doesn't have to be full body part of me just want the torso and head. the head is the most important part tbh. i just want to see her face. c:

even though i'm your irl friend i'm still going to give you points. i'm not expecting special treatment or something lol. i love your style anyway so go nuts. also you should put the average cost of a work so people know how many points they need to pay you with.
Last edited by Charm on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Fri May 19, 2017 3:20 pm
View Likes
occymay says...

Type of work- Detailed digital work

Description- The character I would like you to draw is Phoenix. She is from my fantasy series Knowing Gods and she is a demi-goddess of nature. She has long white hair, slightly wavy and no fringe. She has very pale white skin and has a heart shaped face, small button nose, reasonably big eyes. Her eyes are a very intense red. She would generally wear leathers (hunter clothes with bow and arrow and sword) and I think that's the style I would most love to see. I have this image of her looking similar to Celaena from the throne of glass series just without the hatred/scary look, kind of like the heir of fire book cover. She has a petite frame but she is strong and very intelligent.

Reference pictures- See above because I don't know how to add pictures to these.

Special request- I would love for some element of her nature magic to be in the picture, whether that be some green hue in the background like an aura or having it in her hand, like a green orb with leaves or something. I'm not sure if this is full body or not so choose what suits you best.

Thank you ^_^
One must always be careful with books and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

Tessa Gray- Infernal Devices

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri May 19, 2017 7:24 pm
View Likes
SnowGhost says...

Type of work: Digital (black and white full body)
I would like it to be anime style but it doesn't have to be

Description: I don't have much of description so you'll
have to make do. My character's name is Gwen. Her face always looks intense, she has very slim face, with a small chin, she has thin pointy lips, she has a refined sharp nose with a thin bridge, her eyes are round almond and piercing, she has thin eyebrows arched down into the nose and placed closely down to her eyes, she has blond long hair that is either up in a bun or down in a braid. Now for her body. She has strong arms and legs from her fighting training, she is a little petite being about 5 ft 4in, It doesn't​ really matter about the clothes all you have to make sure is that they are midieval and appropriate for a fighter type of person, she always carries her bow and quiver filled with arrows and a knife in her belt

Special request: it would be great if you could draw her positioned using her bow but if not that's totally cool

By the way if your drawing doesn't match my description that's totally cool, I can always use it for another character. I totally believe your a great artist.
Just killing time until time kills me.

19 Reviews

Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 pm
View Likes
dalisay says...

Thanks everyone for requesting! I am so excited to start working. My schedule will be posted once I go in for a job interview BUT sadly right now all I can do is plan on pencil. I didn't expect replies on my first day!

Finals are here and I just have a few days I need to study. I will pm you when it's ready <3

32 Reviews

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:00 pm
SnowGhost says...

Hey @GalaxyUnicornz just wondering if your working on my drawing yet.

19 Reviews

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:37 pm
View Likes
dalisay says...

HELLO

So I decided to come back to YWS so I am so deeply sorry to those who were waiting on a commission.

I, over the summer, started a separate commissions page on my Instagram for my fandom when i realized i abandoned this one along with YWS.

Now that I am back, I'm changing it up due to my digital art being halted until I can buy a new tablet. It broke.

ONLY sketches can be done SO if you still want your request, I'm doing full body sketches or waist up. Like this post if you posted a commission and still want this change.

If not, sorry if I disappointed anyone.

Thanks!
-Galaxy

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 pm
Charm says...

Can you still do mine but as a sketch? Thanks Galaxy <3333 c:

32 Reviews

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:02 pm
SnowGhost says...

Yeah you can totally still do mine as a sketch

I could literally be Obama and you guys would never know.
— AilahEvelynMae