z

Young Writers Society

STCAY Auction Thread!

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:58 pm
Holysocks says...

This thread is for when two people accidentally draw the same character in the Sketch the Character Above You thread!

Here's how it will work:

In the event of two people drawing the same character, the person that didn't get the character into the "Sketch the Character Above you" thread before the other person, will PM me their character profile (and don't forget to post your double character sketch in the main thread, so that people can have the bonus of getting too drawings- 'cause that's cool and there needs to be SOME evidence that you've actually drawn the thing by accident!).

Character profile template for convenience:
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Story setting (to give an idea what clothing people should do, etc).:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Then I will post your character profile in this thread to be auctioned off to an artist! Artists will claim a character sketch by posting in this thread something along the lines of "claiming Joe!" and after the character is claimed, that artist will have two days to complete the sketch and post it in this thread!

Artists will be rewarded...

200 points for their effort. And in special circumstances, maybe a review on the work of their choice.

I may have to change how this is dealt with in the future! But we'll see how it goes.

Stay tuned!
100% autistic

I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope