174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:43 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

sketch char above u wolfie.jpg

@Holysocks
Didn't do a color one haha, but this was fun to draw to loosen up after doing a bigger piece haha

Character Name:Meredith
Sex:Female
Appearance:Short, fit, full lips, dark skin, coily hair pulled in a cute bun, resting frowny face, really pretty tbh
Story setting (to give an idea what clothing people should do, etc).: Modern
Other: She's really focused and determined and I love her
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 am
View Likes
Dest says...

soundofmind wrote:
sketch char above u wolfie.jpg

@Holysocks
Didn't do a color one haha, but this was fun to draw to loosen up after doing a bigger piece haha

Character Name:Meredith
Sex:Female
Appearance:Short, fit, full lips, dark skin, coily hair pulled in a cute bun, resting frowny face, really pretty tbh
Story setting (to give an idea what clothing people should do, etc).: Modern
Other: She's really focused and determined and I love her

@soundofmind

Dezzy again!

Character Name: Desiree "Dezzy"
Sex: Female
Appearance: Short with rounded hips, high cheekbones, angular face, brown skin, multiple rows of braids, and a mole above her upper lip.
Story setting: Modern girl from the USA. You know, jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers or flats.
Other: Dezzy's very outgoing and smiles often

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:51 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

soundofmind sketch char - Edited (2).png
soundofmind sketch char - Edited (2).png (248.17 KiB) Viewed 653 times

Uh, oops. I drew this but didn't upload it in time. :P @soundofmind guess you get a bonus drawing, yay!
@Holysocks, what do you think people should do if this happens? I don't want to request a character because then there will be two up and that might snowball out of control. >.< Sorry for causing trouble but I'm guessing this will happen again.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:27 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

@Sonder I've been wondering when this would happen! XP Maybe it means the person who got two drawings gets to draw two characters?

Oh boy. I thiiiink the only way we can do this is by having fun with it. Are y'all up for some fun, random rules? XP (I am totally open for suggestions).

1. I think what I might do, is create another thread for instances like these. And what could happen is people either post in that thread their character profile (because they won't be getting a drawing due to the circumstances) and the person that draws it might get paid in points or a review or something, by me, or something.

2. Or we could avoid extra stuff and just if someone sees someone didn't get their character drawn, be nice and draw two charries.

Personally I kinda like the first one. I'm very much open to suggestions, but if maybe we should take this to my wall or something if you do have any, so we can stay mostly on track in this thread! ^_^

And in case anyone's confused about which character to do, it's Dest's character:

Character Name: Desiree "Dezzy"
Appearance: Short with rounded hips, high cheekbones, angular face, brown skin, multiple rows of braids, and a mole above her upper lip.
Story setting: Modern girl from the USA. You know, jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers or flats.
Other: Dezzy's very outgoing and smiles often
100% autistic

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:45 am
View Likes
Zolen says...

@Dest

Spoiler! :

Here you go, very rushed, I've never drawn rows before, and I kind of forgot the jeans thing, but I hope you like it.

Here is something unique for the next person, rather then a story book character, I want to see someone try for my "avatar"

Character Name: Zolen
Sex: Male
Appearance: Redish light tan, high cheek bones (native american style), wild and curly black hair, black eyes, slight build, sharp teeth.
Story setting: Modern
Other: Often depicted grinning or laughing.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:51 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 1.43.43 AM.png

I'm sorry I didn't get to do it in color, but a lot of sketches I do are quick and in one color haha. Hopefully my interpretation of Zolen is ok! :,) He sounded super cool

aaaand this

Character Name:James
Sex:Male
Appearance:a rugged sort of handsome, tan from the sun, really fit, square jaw, little goatee (minus the stache part,,), scruffy reddish-brown short hair that never sits flat on his head, resting angry face, BIG THICK BROWs, and what I think you call a snub nose?
Story setting (to give an idea what clothing people should do, etc).: Western and Fantasy?? Think more western for his look tho. He's basically dressed like a cowboy. You can give him a cowboy hat if you want too.
Other: He doesn't smile a lot haha
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:28 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

@soundofmind - sorry it's not very good D:
Also I'm bad at color
and drawing cowboy clothes and bandana-scarf things

I guess I'm gonna do the same as MeatBun and ask for the same character again :b

Character Name: Avery
Appearance: Average height, light brown short but unkempt hair, blue eyes, round nose (but not like a stubby nose), light skin, he might wear a tweed suit or a fancy coat or trench coat or something of that sort
Story setting (to give an idea what clothing people should do, etc).: --
Other: He's supposed to be British, if that changes anything
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

494 Reviews

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:08 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Okay, so, we have a solution now for accidental double-sketching! In the event that someone beats you to drawing a character, never fear; post your sketch here (so people can enjoy your awesome sketch anyway!) and PM me your character profile. We'll then auction off the sketching job to an artist! >:] When I say action-off I mean I'll pay an artist points to draw your character.

Check this thread for more details and rambling!
100% autistic

494 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:19 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

@Hattable

Spoiler! :

Name: Lememce
Appearance: Lanky figured, pointy ears, straight and oily hair that's around chest-length or longer.
Story setting: The woods! So just a plain dress or trousers and a shirt would do.
Other: Often looks tired/bored.
100% autistic

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:26 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

@Holysocks
Bit more annoyed looking then bored, but I hope you like it. A sketch in my toon style.

My side, a old character from a story I did a lot of before switching over to my more recent thing.

Name: Zeno
Appearance: A pretty middle of the road build, dull red 'whites' with golden spirals for pupils, scholars air, glowing runes starting at his ears across his face, and meet at his nose(you're free to make up what they look like, but I often depict them as something similar to 'chicken scratches'), grey skin, long redish grey hair, short but pointed ears.
Story setting: Fantasy/Medieval
Other: Obsessed with books, when not reading or fighting has a very apathetic look on his face.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:17 am
View Likes
MeatBunCat says...

@Zolen

Even more Mist~

Character Name: Mist
Appearance: Long, knee-length black hair, with purple highlights. Amber eyes. Soft childish face. Incredibly pale from lack of sunlight. Willowy figure. Short.
Story setting (to give an idea what clothing people should do, etc).: Fantasy/medieval/modern aesthetics
Other: She's a mage, Is 16, and is prone to crying and laughing a lot.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 am
View Likes
Dest says...

MeatBunCat wrote:
Even more Mist~

Character Name: Mist
Appearance: Long, knee-length black hair, with purple highlights. Amber eyes. Soft childish face. Incredibly pale from lack of sunlight. Willowy figure. Short.
Story setting (to give an idea what clothing people should do, etc).: Fantasy/medieval/modern aesthetics
Other: She's a mage, Is 16, and is prone to crying and laughing a lot.

@MeatBunCat
---------
Character Name: Zeke
Appearance: Tall and lanky stature, short black hair cut in layers, Asian, brown eyes, and thick eyebrows
Story Setting: Modern, 90's kid
Other: He's a 90's kid so he wears baggy clothes and bright colors

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:24 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

I accidentally drew @Holysocks' character from the other page, so here it is, but disregard it XD. I'll draw up Zeke next ^_^

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle