z

Young Writers Society

Becky's Drawing Reqeusts

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:08 am
FluffyDuckling says...

One of my favorite things to do back when I was on this site called Figment was to do character drawings for people. Drawings can be really helpful when it comes to visualizing characters and describing them in your book. So what I'd like to do is draw characters for you!

Examples of work:

For more examples of my art, you can check here: http://pillie-biper10.tumblr.com/tagged/drawings

To get a drawing, all you have to do is fill out this form:

Name:

Description of Character:

Anything else:

And you can include pictures for reference as well.

I tend to get drawings done pretty quickly, so it'll probably be at most a week's wait for your drawing (unless I get sick or get busy)! It's really hard for me to draw animals, so please keep requests to just humans. Also, I will not draw anything 18+!

My price is 100 points per drawing. Please leave me a message on my wall after you leave a request! Thank you! :)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:13 pm
Sheadun says...

Hey FluffyDuckling!

I am totally interested in this!

Name: Ellanyra

Description of Character: Light brown hair, green/grey eyes, very pale, always smiling, wears a big white sweater, on the shorter side.

Anything else: Nope!

Sorry i've been so busy!
Happy Halloween,
Sheadun.

Random avatar

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:28 am
View Likes
FluffyDuckling says...

Sheadun wrote:Hey FluffyDuckling!

I am totally interested in this!

Name: Ellanyra

Description of Character: Light brown hair, green/grey eyes, very pale, always smiling, wears a big white sweater, on the shorter side.

Anything else: Nope!

Sorry i've been so busy!
Happy Halloween,
Sheadun.

Here's your drawing! I'm really sorry for the long delay - I don't usually take this long and I promise I won't delay this much again! I hope you like it, and please let me know if anything needs to be changed!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 am
Sheadun says...

Wow! Really nice :) Love it! Thank you so much!

Random avatar

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:55 am
FluffyDuckling says...

Bumping this in case anyone's interested. :)

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 am
Dracula says...

I love your style! You could draw my storybook character for me if you have the time.

Her name is Charlotte, but everyone calls her Charlie. She's a senior in high school, average height and weight. She has long blonde hair in a messy braid, light skin, blue eyes and a birthmark under her right eye. She's shy but ready for anything. Clothing-wise, I imagine her in a grey-ish tee with a darker green cardigan, jeans and matching sneakers. She fiddles a lot so should probably be holding something.

Thanks!
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Random avatar

Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:56 pm
FluffyDuckling says...

Dracula wrote:I love your style! You could draw my storybook character for me if you have the time.

Her name is Charlotte, but everyone calls her Charlie. She's a senior in high school, average height and weight. She has long blonde hair in a messy braid, light skin, blue eyes and a birthmark under her right eye. She's shy but ready for anything. Clothing-wise, I imagine her in a grey-ish tee with a darker green cardigan, jeans and matching sneakers. She fiddles a lot so should probably be holding something.

Thanks!

Thank you so much! Of course, I'll get to work on it ASAP! :D

Random avatar

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:15 pm
View Likes
FluffyDuckling says...

Dracula wrote:I love your style! You could draw my storybook character for me if you have the time.

Thanks!

Here it is! i really hope you like it and if anything needs changing, please let me know! :D

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:18 pm
View Likes
regismare says...

Your style of art is so cool! It'd be great if you could draw one of my characters, if you have the time : )

Name: November

Description of Character: November is in his late teenage years. He has dark brown eyes, tanned skin, delicate facial features, and dark chestnut hair.

Anything else: He's very cheery and friendly so he'd probably be smiling and/or waving or being otherwise friendly. He'd wear chilled clothes, like dark jeans and a hoodie.
awaiting world war three

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 pm
View Likes
Dracula says...

She's perfect! You're especially talented at drawing clothes. :D
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Random avatar

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:58 pm
View Likes
FluffyDuckling says...

Dracula wrote:She's perfect! You're especially talented at drawing clothes. :D

I'm so glad you like it! :D

Random avatar

Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 am
View Likes
FluffyDuckling says...

regismare wrote:Your style of art is so cool! It'd be great if you could draw one of my characters, if you have the time : )

Name: November

Description of Character: November is in his late teenage years. He has dark brown eyes, tanned skin, delicate facial features, and dark chestnut hair.

Anything else: He's very cheery and friendly so he'd probably be smiling and/or waving or being otherwise friendly. He'd wear chilled clothes, like dark jeans and a hoodie.

Here you go! I hope you like it and please let me know if anything needs to be changed! :)

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:30 pm
View Likes
regismare says...

It's so good - thank you so much! This is just like how I imagine him. : )

EDIT: I think I sent the 100 points but if they didn't go through then just say and I'll resend them!
awaiting world war three

Random avatar

Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:34 pm
FluffyDuckling says...

regismare wrote:It's so good - thank you so much! This is just like how I imagine him. : )

EDIT: I think I sent the 100 points but if they didn't go through then just say and I'll resend them!

I'm so glad you like it, you are very welcome! And I see the 100 points now, thank you! :D

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:15 am
View Likes
EternalRain says...

I love your art style! It's different and cooool. Mind drawing my character Luana?

Name: Luana

Description of Character: She's about thirteen. She has light skin but rosy cheeks. She has pastel blue hair that comes a little below her shoulders - it's wispy, light, thin, and just a tad wavy. Blue eyes. She's about average height for her age (I don't think this makes a huge difference, but thought I'd mention it anyway) and she's sliiiightly chubby. Jeans and a simple top that fits the color palette is fine!

Anything else: She's a witch, if that changes anything haha. She's really loud but caring, so maybe a grin on her face! If you want, you include her pet black cat but it's totally not needed.

Thanks so much!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena