z

Young Writers Society

Becky's Drawing Reqeusts

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:16 pm
View Likes
FluffyDuckling says...

EternalRain wrote:I love your art style! It's different and cooool. Mind drawing my character Luana?

Name: Luana

Description of Character: She's about thirteen. She has light skin but rosy cheeks. She has pastel blue hair that comes a little below her shoulders - it's wispy, light, thin, and just a tad wavy. Blue eyes. She's about average height for her age (I don't think this makes a huge difference, but thought I'd mention it anyway) and she's sliiiightly chubby. Jeans and a simple top that fits the color palette is fine!

Anything else: She's a witch, if that changes anything haha. She's really loud but caring, so maybe a grin on her face! If you want, you include her pet black cat but it's totally not needed.

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I'm very sorry for taking longer than I usually do- I got a little sidetracked and I'm very sorry for that.

Here is your drawing! please let me know if anything needs to be change and also please excuse my lack of ability at drawing cats. XD

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 pm
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Woah! She looks awesome, thank you so much<3
And the cat looks amazing :p
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:47 pm
FluffyDuckling says...

Bumping this up again since I really love doing drawing requests for people! :D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Hey! So, I have kind of a big one for you. a character pair that I'm currently writing for and I would love if you could do a picture of them together.

Name: Drake

Description: He's pretty large for his age, with a stocky, bearlike build. Has short blonde military style hair, (I imagine him with the sides shaved but it being a bit longer on top), and cold pale green eyes. He wears a royal blue jumpsuit with a golden sun sewn on the chest, black jackboots and military dogtags around his neck. Look perpetually angry because he's always scowling.

Other: He's twelve years old. When he was eight his DNA was grafted with that of a bear, and one of the powers he gained from that was retractable claws, so if you want to put those in, feel free to use them. He doe not have any other visible bear features besides that, so no cute ears for Drake, sadly.

And here's Violet

Name: Violet

Description: Small, thin, with shoulder length, feathery hair and crystal blue eyes that often express her emotions, but always hold a softness. She wears the same outfit as Drake.

Other: All her limbs are robot prostetics. Her arms are fully weaponized. If you want to use that, PM me and I'll give you more details.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill