z

Young Writers Society

Want Me to Draw your Character?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:29 pm
View Likes
Rosella says...

As well as being a "writer", I am also an artist. If you have a character from your story you want me to draw, please reply using a descriptive of how that character looks, and try to be as specific as possible. As an artist, I have my own style of art so the characters aren't going to look like actual humans, more cartoon-ish.
In the description of your character, please include if you want a sketch, line-art, or fully colored picture.
I will be drawing characters on paper for now, until I get into digital art later on.
I will message you if I have any issues or if you have to wait a bit for it.

!!CLOSED FOR NOW DUE TO BUSINESS AND STRESS!!
Last edited by Rosella on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:37 pm
View Likes
TheOneNamedZoe says...

I would LOVE you to draw about a bust of this character. I will not give a name because of spoilers but here's a couple links to what she looks like!

http://theonenamedzoe.deviantart.com/ar ... -622441704

https://youtu.be/YMv78qUpEoI

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:41 pm
View Likes
haredrier says...

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to get a bust of Bandit King, one of my characters that I'm going to use in a future project. You can find my drawing of him and description here:

https://charahub.com/character/881172/B ... -Number-56
Death isn't cruel- merely terribly, terribly good at his job.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:37 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

If you have the time, could you draw a full body pic of Chie Rynn for me? Could you quite possibly draw it full color as well? Here's a description. And it is a fanfic character. Is that OK?
Spoiler! :

Basic Description: Rynn is a blond human female Jedi with a scar around her neck and another running down the side of her face. She has blue eyes, is in her late teens, is of medium build, and is approximately 5' 6" in height. She has a very thin braid hanging down from behind her right ear.

Here's a link to a pic that looks a bit like her. (She's not an Anime though) https://s12.postimg.org/o2t6ezvbx/Chie.png

Her pose: Surprise me.

PS: If her lightsabers are not activated, they'd be in her belt.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:53 pm
View Likes
Rosella says...

of course, as long as it is a character from a story YOU wrote, it's perfectly okay
Isaiah 40:8 - "The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever."

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:27 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

If there's still a spot available, can you please draw a character from my piece? Her name is Jannah, and I'm having trouble having a perfect of her in my mind.

Basic Description: Jannah is a Malay-Malaysian girl who is average in height, and slightly thinner in size. Since her parents are Kelantanese, she has a fair skin and few freckles, maintained by doing in-door works and not much activities that give her exposure to sunlight.

She has a long and straight dark hair that surpasses her shoulder a bit. She usually makes it into a ponytail for school. Her eyes are nothing special in terms of size and colour (they're black). Her lips are thin and her nose is a bit small. She is actually ordinary in terms of the standard beauty around her place.

EDIT:

I forgot to add in her clothes... Hmm. Jannah is not obsessed with fashion, and she prefers functional over fancy. It saves a lot of time. She wears a loose, long-sleeve white T-shirt with the word MarryPoppins on the front, big and black. For trousers, she chooses dark blue jean and a pair of gray slippers for her feet.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:32 pm
PickledChrissy says...

I'd like Crystalline. She a seventeen year old, "5'4" for height. Athletic build, body is stripped of all excess fat, but she is not unhealthily thin. Her face is rather pointed, her eyes filling most of her face. A very pale blue, long lashes. A small nose with a rounded tip. A small pink mouth, I think it is usually described as a "rosebud." Her hair would be braided over her shoulders, soft hair and so blond that it is almost white.

For her clothes... I think she would be wearing a blue shirt, long sleeves with a high neck. It shouldn't be a bag on her, but not too tight either. It needs to be long enough to cover the belt on her waist. She would be wearing jeans, without the fading they often have on the front. A gun belt would emerge from underneath her shirt and reach down her thigh for a little ways. Her holster should be just at arms reach, so if her hand goes down its right there. She would be wearing a 9mm.

Well... I think that is it. And I just want to say thank you. I've wanted a picture of her for a long time, but I'm no artist. Thank you!
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:47 pm
Amabilia says...

If you have time, I would love a picture of two of my characters, Bethany and Cade. Just a headshot would be great.
Bethany has navy/black hair and silver eyes. Her face is soft and her eyes look kind, but guarded.
Cade has tan hair and startling green eyes. His features are more rough.

If you need a better description just PM me. Thanks!

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:32 am
BluesClues says...

Could I get two together? If so...

A full-color, full-body drawing of Christian Abernathy and Minerva, please!

Spoiler! :
Christian: 32 years old at the time of Our Story. Lanky frame, usually dressed in slacks and a button-down shirt and loafers. (Add a tie and suitcoat for work, which is at an accounting firm.) Black hair and pale blue eyes hiding behind wire-rimmed glasses and his habit of avoiding strangers’ gazes. Pale skin that still has color to it (not like Minerva's, as you'll see in a minute). Generally the tallest person in the room, but so shy and quiet that he often goes unnoticed anyway.

Minerva: In the daytime, a white marble statue of a woman with a pitcher on her right shoulder. About two heads shorter than Christian but more widely built; solid. She wears golden bangles on her arms and a white tunic. When she comes to life at sunset, her hair is thick, inky black, and done up in elaborate curls. Her eyes are dark, too, and they look even darker because her skin is so white - only the faintest tinge of color lingers in her cheeks, while her lips are darker. Smiles are small and infrequent, although Christian can bring them out more.

Let me know if you need more. Also, what are you asking for this? I want to at least throw a few points your way since I asked for two characters. So let me know what would be a good amount.

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain