z

Young Writers Society

The Taboo Tavern!

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:56 am
View Likes
Catalyst says...

Welcome to the Tavern! What can I getcha?

Character Commissions, Background art, maps, Novel covers or anything in between, I'm always happy to help out and improve my skills in the process! Whether you're developing your Fantasy World, or delving into your Sci-fi Mystery, some illustrations can go a long way in selling a message, giving your story some extra life and generally being stylish!

It's first come first served, and I'll do my best to weave you a drawing as soon as I can, so just throw your request down. I generally can finish some artwork within two days of a request, possibly more depending on...variables...
(My laziness)

But I'd be remiss not to mention payment! Luckily for you, there is none! Feel free to donate if you like, as I've got my own writing projects a-going, but don't at all feel the need to!

Seriously though, I didn't make this Tavern on donations, you're paying for that drink.

PORTFOLIO- (Oh, how snazzy!)
Seeing as all of my work is too high a resolution to fit here, I suppose this'll just become a place to showcase finished commissions!
"Somewhere out there there is a tree working very hard to replace the oxygen you consume. NOW GO APOLOGISE TO IT"

Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb