z

Young Writers Society

Taking requests (free)

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:02 pm
geoffles says...

I think I'm posting too many threads in the art section. Either way, I'm experiencing some serious art block, where my brain tells my hands to do a thing and my hands are like: no.

Anyway.

So, if you want I'll draw you something. This will be good practice for me and probs fun for you. It'll kinda be like a lottery. You might get a bust sketch, or you might get a fully colored piece, or a chibi, or something else. It really depends. I'll try anything (sfw obviously).

Here's the form. I only ask that you have one pending request at a time. Once I finish your request you can ask again. There's no guarantees that your request will result in a fully colored/shaded piece, but that's where the fun comes in. :>

Here's the form. Just copy and paste. :>
Code: Select all
Request time~!
What I'm requesting (references are recommended, text descript minimum):
What type of piece you're hoping for:
Any last words:

Also examples can be found on my art thread that I hardly ever use. here

Also also if you want to get a surefire fully shaded/catered to your every whim piece, I take commissions for money. I really need the cash right now and my current commission info is outdated so if you want just comment or pm me. Once again, really need the money, so any amount would be great....

Okay... uhh, happy posting.
just got back from a long break due to reasons. if i owe you something please let me know as i honestly don't remember. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:22 pm
Zolen says...

Ah a fellow starving artist. This site probably won't get you any real money sadly.

Hm, you have a sort of cartoony style, and I am currently trying to learn one through drawing a choose your own adventure comic/story. (at least 2-5 panels a day)

So maybe you drawing her would help me refine a bit thanks to your interpretation.

What I'm requesting: (image from most recent post, drawn today as fast as I could)
Note the red mark on her head is a sign of smashing her head into the ground, that is not normally there.

What type of piece you're hoping for: Some simple pose full body if possible, sort of generic pose. Nothing fancy I just want to see what you can do.

edit: better example

Last edited by Zolen on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:33 pm
TheOneNamedZoe says...

Could you redraw this? I would be soooo happy if you did ouo His name is David
http://theonenamedzoe.deviantart.com/ar ... -617415660

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:55 pm
geoffles says...

I will get started! Once again this is a lottery of sorts, so let's see what ya get~
just got back from a long break due to reasons. if i owe you something please let me know as i honestly don't remember. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 pm
reikann says...

Hey!
I've joined a Pokemon Storybook and am for some reason really struggling to get my character to come out right. If you're still open to requests, I'd love to get another take on it ^.^

The profile, including physical description, is here:
storybook_character.php?t=105777&c=3604&mode=view

A hair (specifically, ojou ringlets) reference:
http://www.fandompost.com/wp-content/up ... incess.jpg

A hat reference:
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.28 ... Nw%3D%3D.2

I have no physical money that could be used for commissions, but if you want, I'd be happy to return gift some points? On account of how I only hoard them.
Thanks!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:51 am
Kingly342 says...

Could you draw the MC of one of my stories? It doesn't have to be a full body drawing, a portrait would suffice. Anyway, he has long black hair, brown eyes and fair-ish skin. He wears a mask that resembles this over his face: http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-2909-el ... -mask.aspx . He also wears a black trench coat. It could be any pose, but preferably he's facing forward with his head slightly lowered. Thankies.

Vale.

You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind