z

Young Writers Society

Anything I create with my wacom tab

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:07 pm
View Likes
ERZA says...

Two years back I bought a new and my first graphics tablet. Before that I had been doing all my digital artwork with the help of the touch pad on my laptop 'cause of which I could hardly do anything good without overly depending on the lasso function in GIMP.
Although I only started practicing this past year and finally I can say that yeah I am pretty okay with drawing stuff digitally. Hopefully I have improved.

These are some of my pics showing my progress as I started to practice ^^

First i tried lines...

The elephant is the only pic I can post without embarrassing myself
Then I got braver and tried to draw something different...

Looks horrible I know...me being the perfectionist I am still holds on to this pic waiting to redraw it someday when proper inspiration strikes. So, since I did such a bad job at drawing that girl...I looked through some tutorials in pinterest and drew some random things.

Tried my hand at drawing and shading without outlining much.

Very crude I say and honestly I was willing to try and do better.
After lots of trial and error and looking at different tutorials and being very patient, I made this...

Please excuse the nudity...
And then finally...

Please critique me. I would love to here from the art lovers around here ^^
I will need to resize this if it turns out very huge lol

P.S. I am back!! I still need to work on my skills. When I get better I can finally work on my character requests that are pending. Please have some more patience. The line art was over long time back.. I am having difficulty with my tablet so hopefully I can start uploading my works :D :D
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content