Young Writers Society

Desdemona's Art Studio!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:21 pm
View Likes
Desdemona says...

Welcome to Desdemona's art studio!

I pride myself on my amazing gift with Photoshop CSS, and my drawing pencils. So I thought

Why not share this with the rest of YWS?

My offer is as such :3 You can request character artwork, banners, or just about any sort of sketch for tributes, wallpapers, OUTFIT DESIGNS art homework...

For your characters, all you have to do is give me as much info as possible about your character, their style, height or just about anything that you think matters

For your banners, you need to give me a background, type of font, font color, size, anything specific you want or your banner like text, or any specific request.

Right now, I'm not going to charge anything. However, as I improve, I might start charging YWS points, idk, it depends of the demand.

Anyways, that is all, I will deliver your banners very quickly, in less than a week FROM ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY A THREAD REPLY, Character art will take just as long.
Last edited by Desdemona on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Excuse you, I'm your friggin' queen!

Don't take it too hard when you lose to me, I always win.

Spoiler! :
August 1, 2015 - April 21, 2016: BlackCatXx
April 21, 2016 -- Desdemona

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:44 pm
Aley says...

Hey Desdemona, I was wondering if you could give us an example of your work?

54 Reviews

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:12 pm
Desdemona says...

Aley wrote:Hey Desdemona, I was wondering if you could give us an example of your work?

Of course. For my banners, you can always see my profile and for my character art as well. I haven't got much of an example of wallpapers, but I can show you my outfits to give an example of how my imagination works.

Spoiler! :

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:28 pm
View Likes
TheStormAroundMe says...

Hey!

I would like to request character art, if you don't mind. My character, Parker (from Infinite Potential), has black hair, brown eyes, and dark freckles. He is mixed-race, but a very light mixed, dresses mostly in Doctor Who t-shirts and jeans. I think he's around six foot because he's sixteen years old. His hair style looks something like this...

Spoiler! :

If you can draw more than one person in the same picture... January is Parker's best friend (maybe more, but that's one-sided; you can give him a longing stare if you want). He has red hair but his freckles are light, and he's slightly shorter than Parker. He is very pale and dresses in button-down shirts and khaki pants, everything completely organized and clean, because January has OCD. Parker also has a child, Ilse, who he carries around in in one of those carseat carriers.

If you can draw this for me, that would be awesome! But since it's been so long, I can understand if this offer is no longer available.
“La giraffa ha il cuore lontano dai pensieri. Si è innamorata ieri, e ancora non lo sa.” - Stefano Benni

TheStormAroundMe

54 Reviews

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
View Likes
Desdemona says...

@TheStormAroundMe

Of course! Expect something within a week.
It'll be pencil drawn since I don't own a graphic tablet yet, hope that's not a problem.

Spoiler! :

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:19 pm
TheStormAroundMe says...

@Desdemona
No problem at all! Thank you so much!
“La giraffa ha il cuore lontano dai pensieri. Si è innamorata ieri, e ancora non lo sa.” - Stefano Benni

TheStormAroundMe

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy