z

Young Writers Society

Art Commissions and Streaming

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:34 am
geoffles says...

Image~artsy fartsy art oh my~Image

Geoff wrote:Why hello! Probably going to tweak this as the coding is a bit different, but here goes nothing. Here's the story. I need money. and it's summer so i'm bored half the time. But I really need money. I've said it twice now. Read on to see how my commission slots work!

Streaming wrote:Not currently streaming. Check back later. :)

Samples wrote:
These are big so i'm only going to show two different styles on this page. Ask me if you want to see more and I'll nervously show you.

Slots wrote:1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

Commissions info wrote:
What I will do:
-Portraits (semi-realistic to cartoon)
-Landscapes
-Shoulders up

What I will attempt:
-Full bodies (it's spotty)
-Chest up
-Furries/Anthros
-Animals (best with canines/dragons, then felines, then everything else is fair game)

What I WON'T do:
-NSFW
-Lots of gore and triggering elements (eg: self harm or anything of the sort. if you're not sure then ask me).

Pricing:

Portrait/Shoulder up SKETCH = 5 USD
+Clean lines = +1 USD
+Color (flats) = +1 USD
+Shading = +1 USD
+Background = +1 USD
+COMPLEX Background = +2 USD

Additional characters are currently not supported as this is literally just starting up.

Landscapes = Priced at Appraisal

Everything else is currently priced at appraisal, (meaning we need to assess the situation before pricing).
Oh and everything is pretty negotiable. I'm a sucker for great writing or art.

Rules & Forms wrote:
There's just a couple rules and they're pretty straightforward. ((ahh talking about myself as an okay artist makes me uncomfortable))

Rules

1. No stealing. Ever. if you want me to draw you something or show you a tutorial just ask. Otherwise all transactions are made over Paypal. For the record, you don't need a paypal account to pay, just a piece of plastic.

2. Let's be nice, civil and patient, kay? I have a life too.

3. I don't know what to put here, I just really like the number three.

Forms

You don't have to follow the form exactly, like if you can offer more detail feel free. If I want to know more I'll contact you. Please don't be offended if I don't accept your commission, chances are it's because I'm swamped and simply cannot take on new commissions at the moment.

Code: Select all

[b]I'd like art![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Commission type:[/b]

[b]Character reference (if any):[/b]

[b]Character personality and notes:[/b]

[b]Image size requested:[/b]

[b]Anything else:[/b]

So there you have it. If you have questions let me know. Otherwise I'll vroom vroom away.

*sweats nervously*

What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu