z

Young Writers Society

Let me draw you something

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:51 pm
Holysocks says...

This is one of those SPUR of the moment things. Do you want something drawn for yourself? A character, a house, a tree? I don't know. I'm open to anything. If you haven't seen my art before and you'd like to, let me know and I'll put some up here. Right now I'm too lazy.

WARNING: I procrastinate a lot. Also things probably won't turn out the way you want them too- but I'll try. This is mostly an experiment, so if you'd like to be a test dumby, step right up!

UH, if you want a character, or something specific, remember to give me a description- I'd be fine with just an paragraph from your story describing them if you'd like, or something. Also character's might be cartoony if I feel like it or if you don't specify that you want more realistic. Honestly, I really want to re-do a lot of requests if things are not what people want... because a) I'm having fun and want the freedom to play around a few times maybe, and b) because I want y'all to like the finished result.

I can't promise anything though. This is an experiment. And sometimes things just look very terrible. XP

I don't do anime. You can request it and I can try but, ah, it generally doesn't work and I don't find it very entertaining to draw... But you never know I suppose, AFTER ALL, THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT.

Did I scare everyone away already? :/ Don't be shy!

EDIT: Also if say, you have a poem that's an interesting concept, and you want to see it interpreted as art- LEMME AT IT!
Last edited by Holysocks on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
100% autistic

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:54 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

This is mostly an experiment, so if you'd like to be a test dumby, step right up!

who you callin' a dumby;-;

*pokes about requests prior to dis*
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson