z

Young Writers Society

Need a Banner? Get one here!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:43 pm
View Likes
rainforest says...

I really love your banners! I remember making them before, unfortunately I have stopped. Anyways, these are really nice! May I ask what you use to create your banners?
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:21 am
TheLittlePrince says...

Thanks :) Yours were splendid, mine aren't so good... I tend to use a variety of tools while making banners... Predominantly MS Word 2016, Canva and Paint.net. :)
i w a s i t h a c a

25 Reviews

Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:40 pm
View Likes
TheLittlePrince says...

EternalRain wrote:I think I need a new banner for my profile! Could I have something to do with books maybe?

Or rain?

Or both??? :p

And, if possible, my username that is legible in colors that look good with the rest ^-^ Thank chu~

Hey there your banners are ready... I hope you like it! :)
Attachments
Rishik_.png
THE NEW YOU.png
i w a s i t h a c a

25 Reviews

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:08 pm
View Likes
TheLittlePrince says...

CHRISSY321 wrote:This sounds really cool! I think I could use a really nice banner!

I would like it to have my username,
but purple, different shades are awesome!

I leave the rest to you, take a look at my wall, I believe in you! You are awesome!<3 Thanks :D

Your banner's ready :)
Attachments
Rishik_ (1).png
i w a s i t h a c a

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:35 pm
View Likes
Firelight says...

Ooooo a banner! Love the idea, I don't have a banner and I was hoping you might help me with that :) I don't really know what I would want, something that represent my username, and has my username of it too. Maybe like a flamey thing or something. I guess I'll just let your expertise decide! Thanks :D
“You know a conjurer gets no credit when once he has explained his trick, and if I show you too much of my method of working, you will come to the conclusion that I am a very ordinary individual after all.”

25 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:31 am
TheLittlePrince says...

Firelight wrote:Ooooo a banner! Love the idea, I don't have a banner and I was hoping you might help me with that :) I don't really know what I would want, something that represent my username, and has my username of it too. Maybe like a flamey thing or something. I guess I'll just let your expertise decide! Thanks :D

Hi, your banners are ready. I hope you like them.
Attachments
THE NEW YOU (2).png
THE NEW YOU (3).png
THE NEW YOU (4).png
i w a s i t h a c a

25 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:32 am
TheLittlePrince says...

Firelight wrote:Ooooo a banner! Love the idea, I don't have a banner and I was hoping you might help me with that :) I don't really know what I would want, something that represent my username, and has my username of it too. Maybe like a flamey thing or something. I guess I'll just let your expertise decide! Thanks :D

I made another variation...
Attachments
THE NEW YOU (1).png
i w a s i t h a c a

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:18 pm
View Likes
Sevro says...

Hi @Rishik!

Your banners are so good, and I would like to request one for my wall!

In the bottom left corner, could you put "Caterpickle" in reddish-pink, fat-bold kind of font? And, for the background picture, can there be a clear jar on its side, with pickles spilled out onto the "floor/bottom" of the banner? I would love for there to be a fuzzy little caterpillar inside the jar, if possible. I'm imagining all this in a cartoony style as opposed to realistic style. The background color of the cartoon image(s) could be a very light green, almost white, if possible.

Thanks!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

25 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:58 am
View Likes
TheLittlePrince says...

Caterpickle wrote:Hi @Rishik!

Your banners are so good, and I would like to request one for my wall!

In the bottom left corner, could you put "Caterpickle" in reddish-pink, fat-bold kind of font? And, for the background picture, can there be a clear jar on its side, with pickles spilled out onto the "floor/bottom" of the banner? I would love for there to be a fuzzy little caterpillar inside the jar, if possible. I'm imagining all this in a cartoony style as opposed to realistic style. The background color of the cartoon image(s) could be a very light green, almost white, if possible.

Thanks!

Dear @Caterpickle
I'm afraid I haven't been able to do much justice to your banner, it is beyond my abilities. However, I have attempted and made the following banners.
Attachments
THE NEW YOU (7).png
THE NEW YOU (5).png
i w a s i t h a c a

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:32 pm
Sevro says...

@Rishik, they're great! Thank you so much<3
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:26 am
View Likes
Em101cats says...

Hi! I don't really know how to make quality banners, and I found this place. I looked at some of your other banners for other users and I loved them! Could I *pretty please* get one of them? I have tons of trouble finding banner pictures that don't stretch, and I've had the same banner since I joined. Maybe you could help me out? Thanks!!! :D :D
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
-Oscar Wilde

25 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:18 am
TheLittlePrince says...

Em101cats wrote:Hi! I don't really know how to make quality banners, and I found this place. I looked at some of your other banners for other users and I loved them! Could I *pretty please* get one of them? I have tons of trouble finding banner pictures that don't stretch, and I've had the same banner since I joined. Maybe you could help me out? Thanks!!! :D :D

I'd love to... Any specifications?
i w a s i t h a c a

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:41 am
View Likes
Storygirl95 says...

Hi! If you happen to have time, I'd love a banner! ^_^

I'd like my name, and maybe something with books? Like a library? I practically live at the one in my school haha.

Your banners are so pretty! :D
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:42 pm
View Likes
Em101cats says...

Rishik wrote:
Em101cats wrote:Hi! I don't really know how to make quality banners, and I found this place. I looked at some of your other banners for other users and I loved them! Could I *pretty please* get one of them? I have tons of trouble finding banner pictures that don't stretch, and I've had the same banner since I joined. Maybe you could help me out? Thanks!!! :D :D

I'd love to... Any specifications?

Not really, besides that I'd like for it to include cats. Maybe like cartoon ones, or chibis ^^ I just want to make sure you have fun with it!! Otherwise I don't really mind what it looks like :D
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
-Oscar Wilde

25 Reviews

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:23 pm
Iamawriter says...

Can you make a banner for my profile? I would like if it could include something to do with writing, like paper and a pencil. If you could do 2 that would be AMAZING but if you don't have time that's more than okay! Thanks!!!!
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Isaiah 41:10 KJV

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou