Pretzel's Banners

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:57 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Pretzel's Banner Maker
I have recently been more interested in making banners. I think that it's just such a fun hobby, and I felt like I am ready to share and extend my talents to all of you. If you want any type of banner made, please specif-icy all the exact details and so forth. Here are just a few samples that I made:

banner 2.jpg

rsz_tle-little-prince-banner.jpg

snow leapord.jpg

Step right up to request your banners
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:13 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Hey! I like your samples, lol. I'll request something. I think I want the text To be 'Electric Heart', in a sort of swirly text, slightly offset to the right. I don't really care about the color of the text as long as it's in the yellow range. For the background, I want a cloud like design, varying shades of purple and blue ideally, and for a special touch, could I have a realistic (hopefully, if you can't find one, that's okay) looking lighting bolt horizontally streaked thorough the middle? Thanks!! If I was too demanding, say so... Lol. :D
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:37 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

@Reneia, I hope that you don't mind, but instead of the lightning bolt, I did the sun and it's rays in the middle, because I felt like there is no way that a lightning bolt could fit in with this picture. Also, I thought that this is a nice font to look at, and the text should be white ;)
I hope you like it, and honestly, you are never too picky. I am the pickiest person out of that lot, so I understand you. If you want me to readjust or change something, just let me know and I will do so. Otherwise, enjoy!

f2446f89a0f85a2d3c4bbbfdc7b85bcf.jpg
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:16 pm
Hattable says...

GIMME ONE!
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:28 pm
hermione315 says...

Hello Pretzel! Could you pretty please make me a banner? I tried to design my own, but it turned out kind of tacky. The ones you’ve made look amazing! I want the text to be "Hermione" to go with my username, and I'm not picky about font. Whatever matches the background best in your opinion will do. Concerning color, I'd like navy blue, black, purple, or white (again, whatever matches best). For the background I'd like a picture of Hogwarts. Also, if you could somehow include a clip of Hermione (w/ or w/out her friends) that would be awesome. You don't have to though, just Hogwarts would be fine. Sorry if this is too vague; let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 pm
Pretzelstick says...

@JKHatt. Could you maybe be abot more specific with the details and such?
~George R. Martin

got yws?

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:04 pm
View Likes
Tuesday says...

Hey Sings! I was wondering if you could make me a banner. I want the name 'Tuesday' in some swirly font or something. The background could be blue or green (or any color will do ^^). Some lighting or whatever, I'm not picky. So do your magic!
Thanks~
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:39 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

@hermione315, I actually made you two banners that are different, but both pictures of Hogwarts. Sorry, but I actually couldn't place the character Hermione from Harry Potter on there. I hope that you like them, and at least choose one of them. If you have any problems, I can fix that:

hogwarts_castle_by_serdd-d5qqorf.jpg

hogwarts.jpg

EDIT: The second one is actually too big for YWS banner, so I would reccomend that you resize that or something. I just didn't think that it would work, if I cut too much off, because we actually need to see the castle.
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:52 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

@Tuesday, I think that I found an image that you might like. The original one is actually much larger and more colors, but I had to crop it a bit. Oh yeah, and also if you don't like this font then I can change it. I just didn't have any extremely pretty swirly font, and so I decided that this cowboy style is cool. If you have any problems with this, then please let me know, if not, then you are good to go!

us-dges-blue-and-green-dots-banner.jpg
~George R. Martin

got yws?

141 Reviews

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:55 pm
Hattable says...

Dang it, I knew you'd ask me to be specific. >.>
I don't wanna be specific! D:
Just surprise me with something you think I'd like. :P

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:06 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Well, I did get creative @JKHatt, and I actually did it in quick timing. Anyways, I'm not that sure about the font color, so if you don't like it or prefer another one, then please tell me which specific color you want? If not, then you are ready to go!

cropped-hat-banner2.jpg
~George R. Martin

got yws?

141 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:10 am
Hattable says...

Oh, that is incredible, @Pretzelsing. XD
I'm not sure what other colors would work... For some reason I'm think green, but I doubt that would look much different. :/
I'll try this out, though. Thanks! :D

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:14 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Sorry I just adjusted it to be a JM moldy green. evil me 8)
Here ya go: (unless you want another shade of green . . .?) @JKHatt- I actually like the text smaller a bit, because this way, you actually get to see more of the hats. xD

hat 2.jpg
~George R. Martin

got yws?

141 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:20 am
Hattable says...

Oh, yeah, that one looks better. Bit easier to read. :P
Thanks!

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:25 am
View Likes
hermione315 says...

Thank you Pretzel; I love them both!

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan