z

Young Writers Society

Pretzel's Banners

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:57 pm
EternalRain says...

Hiii! Can I have one too?
I don't know what on it >.< Just do something that has something to do with Avatar: The Last Airbender and my name in purple and swirly letters~
Thank you :D :smt023 :smt023
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:06 pm
RagingLive says...

I would love to have a banner made by you! I don't have time to make one myself and have no idea where to start, so . . .

I hate to specify something too much, but I will tell you what I like. I like the color sky blue, I like wiener dogs, and I like bold and swirly. If you can't work off of that just make me something totally random!!! (Can you tell I'm feeling daring today?)

~RagingLive
'Cause your own story, is the safest place you'll ever be
~Echosmith

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:22 am
BlueSunset says...

Hey Pretzelsing! If it's not too much trouble, could you make me a banner? I hope I'm not too picky, I don't think I will be but if I am please tell me :D Ok.

I just want this to be a simple one. For the background, I'd like it to relate some how to a snow leopard (face, whole body, etc.) and the setting of snow. For additional stuff, you can add some swirls around the banner, that'd be nice, but no pressure.
Of course, I'd like my username ( Sunset101 ) to be located somewhere on the banner in a swirly type of font. You can pick any color you'd like, I just want it to go well with the rest of the banner.
Excited to see ho it turns out! :D

Spoiler! :
:D Smiley :D Face :D
Last edited by BlueSunset on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:18 pm
PickledChrissy says...

Hey, Pretzel. If you wouldn't mind it, banner please? I don't really have one right now, at all.

Well, I was thinking about maybe at the bottom there could be a handgun lying on a table, above a phoenix completely covered in flames. And written over it Phoenix Inferno. I don't really care what kind of font, as long as it looks cool.

If this is too much, or something is wrong, please let me know.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:41 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

@EternalRain- I have made your banner with the airbender characters in a tanish sort of background. I hope that this type of swirly font works for you. If there are any problems, please just let me know and I will try my best to fix it.

airbender.jpg
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:55 am
EternalRain says...

@Pretzelsing Ah! It's amazing. Thank you so much!! :D
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:22 pm
Pretzelstick says...

@Sunset101- Here is your banner, and I hope that you like the blue thing and the swirl theme that I tried to do on all of the fours corners. If you like it, then you are good to go, if not then please let me know and I will try my best to fix it.

snow leapord.jpg
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

128 Reviews

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:31 pm
BlueSunset says...

Are you kidding? It's perfect! ;) Thank you for making the banner for me, Pretzel! :D
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

128 Reviews

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:39 pm
fantasydragon01 says...

Pretzel, could I have a banner too, please? Are they for my wall? Or what are they used for?
If you want to make a banner for me, then I would like to have something fantasy-ish. I would like to have a dragon flying in the air with snow-covered mountains in the background during a sunset. And a couple of colorful tiny fairies flying next to the dragon. Do you think that would work? Would it be possible for you? If not, then please write to me.
Thank you so much. I will try and do something to repay you if you agree. :) 8)
"Many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?"----Gandalf

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 pm
Poopsie says...

hey pretzel. I'm looking for something pretty basic. Could I have a white C and a black H in the middle of the screen? The rest is up to you, but I would like the color scheme to be b&w. Thanks so much!
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:58 pm
Pretzelstick says...

@RagingLife- Here is your banner, and I hope that I matched the color and background to your liking. Believe it or not, I accidentally pushed that texture/background button and fell in love with it!

dachshund-final.jpg
~George R. Martin

got yws?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm
RagingLive says...

Omigosh, Pretzy, I love it!!! Thank you soooo much!!!
'Cause your own story, is the safest place you'll ever be
~Echosmith

346 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:29 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

@PickledChrissy, I picked a fire burning phoenix banner, and although small does convey the picture that you want. Then I wrote the title of your novel in the type of font that you little siblings would use, kinda funky ;)
Hope that you enjoy and if you see any problems then just let me know and I'll try to fix it.

phoenix.jpg
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:35 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

@fantasydragon01- I did slightly adjust what you wanted in your picture, because I feel in love with this picture immediately. I think that the color of the font matches your orange avatar and also is a nice sub-color. Here ya go (if you have any problems, then just let me know and I will try my best to fix it ;))

women fantasy wings trees dragons flying fantasy art pink dress_wallpaperswa.com_78.jpg
~George R. Martin

got yws?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 am
PickledChrissy says...

Thanks, @Pretzelsing! I actually really love it. It's perfect. :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness