z

Young Writers Society

Pretz Pics

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I love to take pictures of things,and tho was inspired by my mothers love and passion for perfect photography. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to posting anything.I fiddle around with every possible effect. I'll try to post often and hope that you like these and enjoy!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:11 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

A photoshoot and me and my mom did. I will try to post here once a week at least with high quality edited pictures.

Spoiler! :

The last one if my favorite <3
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:19 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

One random picture that we took in a flower field on the side of the highway while we were going to the beach on the Shore. I have more from this photoshoot if I feel like posting I might do that later when it's actually edited:

Spoiler! :
~George R. Martin

got yws?

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle