z

Young Writers Society

Pretz Pics

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I love to take pictures of things,and tho was inspired by my mothers love and passion for perfect photography. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to posting anything.I fiddle around with every possible effect. I'll try to post often and hope that you like these and enjoy!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:11 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

A photoshoot and me and my mom did. I will try to post here once a week at least with high quality edited pictures.

Spoiler! :

The last one if my favorite <3
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:19 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

One random picture that we took in a flower field on the side of the highway while we were going to the beach on the Shore. I have more from this photoshoot if I feel like posting I might do that later when it's actually edited:

Spoiler! :
~George R. Martin

got yws?

Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream