Young Writers Society

Sepia

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:56 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

Viewer Discretion : Possible Nightmare.

I was still new to taking pictures as you would probably figure out, if you click on the spoiler that is. I'm not sure of the first picture. It resembles Lord Narashimma, though I'm thinking against it, as Lord Narashimma is half lion and half man. I'm cent percent sure that this is not Kali (Kaali) as well. I'm guessing that it must be some form of a artistic statue representing anger and hugely followed by the cultural dancers in Kerala. (Mohiniyattam)

The second image is a mask, probably a death mask or something. It sometimes should have been used as a prop during an act.

Spoiler! :

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

382 Reviews

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

Back to abandonment

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

382 Reviews

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:34 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

flowers & plastics
Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:43 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

the path

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:52 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

broken parts

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:53 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

the chair, the balloon and the coaster

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

train tunnel

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

road leveler

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:06 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

School prayer

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:07 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

loner

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:09 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

#gravelmixer

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

This a very old photograph that I took of my brother as the model. He's very comfortable to work with 'cos he does modelling as a part-time. Having to work with a sibling is not as easy as it looks, we rarely sync and usually take another for grated but that didn't happen as far as photography is concerned. He pretty much taught me few things.

#bruhlove #solitary

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:26 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

the pathway

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:19 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

sun peeking from behind the leaves

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:10 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I really like that picture of your brother and the waves.It came out perfect in my opinion,and it's my favorite one out of all of you so far. Keep on clicking them! 8)
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato