Young Writers Society

Sepia

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:12 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

And that's the end of an intense drama #thisisengland #allthefeels

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

382 Reviews

Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:54 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

I had a candle-lit dinner last night with my brother while my mother and dad talked politics. I had to use the same candle light to write my assignments and prepare for the seminar. There was no storm or rain, and no current. At times like these is when you really appreciate the things you had in your life. And such is streetlights, lightens the outer world while the insides are dark.

If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

382 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:52 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

Blurredly lit up houses

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

382 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:29 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

What I really like about street shopping is that you'll never know what you will come across on those wooden, sometimes metal carpeted, high-stands covered with books. I used to oppose when my aunt, who share and understands (on the very least) my love for books, buys them from a platform book-seller. "That's an injustice to the author and the publisher" I would say, as in a form of explanation. But when I started to spend from my purse, I understood the hardships. "Well, I'm only going to read it only once. Why spend so much?" I grumbled, when my aunt threw me looks of mockery. But very little did we know that sometimes these books are thrown away or gifted to someone who they thought would have better use. You could see the Dearests’ and To mys’ written wobbly on the front page and very well understand that the giver loved and adored the person as much as they did the book; evidently, the receiver did not, or maybe they are trying to let the world know what they shared.

Last edited by Dreamy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:32 pm
deleted21 says...

I can't see few photographs here.. ;-;

Shady's wall is now the Randomosity forum in a nut shell
— alliyah