Young Writers Society

Book binding!

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Tue May 30, 2017 1:42 pm
View Likes
Rook says...

So a little bump for the thread and a little update on recent books I've made.
Since that last post in January 2016, I've made 5 more books, all for friends as gifts. This puts my total up to 18. I'm planning on making a tutorial video soon as I make another book or two to give as gifts again haha.
I love giving these as gifts because you can make them so personalized and thoughtful, the book itself is useful, it doesn't break the bank, you put a lot of time into it so they know it's special, and on top of that it can be all around a good quality gift that might be worth $25 or so if you bought it from someone. Really cannot stress how perfect a gift it really is enough. TBH it's the only really thoughtful gift I've given anyone for the past year or two. (excepting a USB drive I loaded with memes last Christmas lol)

Anyway, tutorial video incoming maybe?

Just thought I'd write this while I was thinking about it. Written on my phone, so excuse spelling mistakes please haha
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314