z

Young Writers Society

Alfonso's Bizarre creations

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:07 pm
View Likes
AlfonsoFernandez says...

As with writing, I've been more or less on and off with art, drawing things at times when I get inspired or motivated, then leaving my pen and paper for some time. However, recently, I've gotten more into drawing strange things, oddities made realistic. Here are my first couple of attempts. There will be more to come.
Spoiler! :
Exploding Face.jpg
This was an idea that came to me (with inspiration on other similar drawings) and made me want to draw something that was a cross-over between doodle and reality.

Spoiler! :
Inversed.jpg
I was wondering what it would look like if a man and a chimpanzee switched heads..

I hope you like them.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:35 am
Burrow says...

I loved the first one, and the last one, it was wow, the gorillas or chimps eyes, they just made me feel emotion!
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held