Young Writers Society

Esca's Artworks

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:21 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Well, here goes nothing!

Hey guys, so you might've seen me around, posting short stories and updates to my novel "Project: LOVE", but before I got myself into the hobby of writing again, I was into drawing. For now, I'll be posting some old works I've done in the past, and someday soon, may post some new content. The attachments below will be of various types, from a painting, to some pencil sketches, to my first attempt at charcoal. There's even an imitation of a scene in the anime "Hakuouki". Tell me what you guys think, and maybe suggest some stuff I can work on so I can practice, haha.
Attachments
Flower Painting.jpg
This is an acrylic painting of flowers, haha.
Flower Drawing.jpg
A pencil sketch of a flower.
Charcoal Dog.jpg
My first charcoal attempt.
Charcoal Dog.jpg (26.04 KiB) Viewed 338 times
Not anymore.

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:25 pm
View Likes
Brunnera says...

Oh my God! These are beautiful, Esca~ Never knew you were an artist. I especially love the pencil sketch of the flower! :smt003

83 Reviews

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Here's the next batch of artworks! (Had to re-do this again because I accidentally pressed "save" than "submit").
Attachments
Sculpture Drawing.jpg
Then here's a sketch based on a sculpture I saw. :)
Hakuouki Imitation.jpg
Here's the imitation I was talking about in the previous post. It's from a CG of "Hakuouki". The characters here are Chizuru and Okita.
Not anymore.

83 Reviews

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:33 pm
EscaSkye says...

@Brunnera Haha, thank you! :)
Not anymore.

83 Reviews

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:02 am
EscaSkye says...

Well, this one is unfinished and I don't know when I'll be able to finish it, but I figured I might as well show the work in progress! It's a drawing I'm doing for one of the novels I'm working on (not Project: LOVE - for an older work, which I currently call "Night"). It's pretty faint, but I think you guys should make out the sketch!
Attachments
WIP Night Cover.jpg
Unfinished cover of sorts~
Not anymore.

83 Reviews

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:31 am
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

So I was looking through my old sketchbook. I found one or two that I think I want to finish~ meanwhile, here are some finished sketches I managed to get.
Attachments
Female sketch.jpg
Here's another. Not a character sketch though. Just one I made for a friend.
Initial Character Sketch.jpg
Here's an old one. It's a character sketch, but he ended up different from what I had in mind.
Not anymore.

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:37 pm
steampowered says...

Wow! Your pictures are amazing!
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins