z

Young Writers Society

Help ME Help YOU!!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:11 pm
EmilyLemke says...

I'm broke (I'll say it all out flat!) And considering I'm moving out within a week on my own, excited as I am, I have barely enough money to survive at home now, let alone pay half the rent (I'm going to live with my sister) with my part-time job playing with dogs. Anyways, I could go on how I can't afford all of the things I'll need to, but instead I can tell you what services I can provide for you.

YOUR OWN WEBSITE

With your own website you can:
*Promote your stories for later (or recent) use!
*Share and sell your stories (YOU CAN ALSO MAKE MONEY!)
*Same with photography AND music! (Whichever is YOUR talent!)
*And so much more that we can possibly go over together!

EDITING

Need someone to help look over your most prized possession, something that you have worked so hard on? And need a second pair of eyes to help make sure it's absolutely perfect? LOOK NO FURTHER!!

GHOST WRITING

For those of you who don't know, or may just need help refreshing, a ghost writer is someone who writes on behalf of the credited author. Which means YOU get all of the credit.
Why might you need a ghost writer?
*Don't have enough time in the day to work on your story.
*You have some shady spots in your story that you can't seem to figure out.
*Or you might want someone to with a new pair of eyes coming into the story.

PHOTO/MOVIE EDITOR

Have a photo that you would like redone for professional purposes, or just for fun? I CAN HELP! Have a movie that you worked hard on as business or just for fun that you would like to be worked on? I CAN HELP!
Whichever it is you need, I CAN HELP!

If there is ever any other service that you might like done, don't be afraid you ask! Message me on here with any questions or details that you might have if you're interested.
Thank You! (If you took the time to read this, I APPRECIATE IT!)

Emily Lemke

Reviews: 4
Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:48 pm
themagicofwords says...

Hi Emily. I really hope that things are working out for you and that your move went well! I'd love to be able to offer to help you out although I'm not really in a position to at the moment. I think you should definitely make sure you carry on with your creative writing though - I still love your Death Guards story and am very excited to hear the end once you've written it! I'd love to be able to say that I'm already a successful author and that I could help you to get all your stories published but I'm still round where you are trying to find my way. I hope that living with your sister is working out and if there's ever anything you think I could help with then I'm happy to! Maybe one day we could write a story together or something? :-)

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon