z

Young Writers Society

Look I can paint kinda

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 am
View Likes
Craz says...

Once upon a time there was a little Craz in middle school that liked to paint stuff and she was kinda okay then stopped because she got bored with it for give or take three years. Then one day bigger Craz woke up and was like "You know what I feel like painting" and she pleaded with her mother to give her permission to paint a mural in her room. After two days with the occasional break for procrastination she finally got it done.

And this is the end product. (I know the Cheshire cat is kind of cartoony, but it was made into an animated movie, so, KDBVFJBFKF.)
Attachments
2014-06-08 20.04.46.jpg
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:50 am
Shiverfeather says...

It's really cool, and quirky, it doesn't matter if it's cartoony because that adds to the cuteness. I really like it. :D

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:03 am
CuriosityCat says...

I think it's awesome! :D Especially for a mural; those things are dang hard! I adore Alice in Wonderland. Nice job!
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

Random avatar

Reviews: 93
Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 am
View Likes
emeraldfox says...

@Craz
That is so amazing! Alice in Wonderland is my favorite story of all time. And that's in your room?!?!?! I would give anything to have an Alice mural in my room!!!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:23 am
Craz says...

Thanks guys~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:35 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

*sniff* It's tolerable, I suppose... :P

That was actually pretty awesome looking, Craz. ;) I can't paint to save my life, so I suppose I shouldn't judge. Hee-hee
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain