z

Young Writers Society

Sketches: Characters + Mini-Comics For Free (CLOSED)

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 pm
View Likes
rawrafied says...

@comicalcrafty @thelostone @blueafrica @silverlock Just an update. I'm currently in my last week of school and then the following week is finals. So, my time is really cramped right now. I haven't even had time to write my own stories. D: My last final is on the 28th of this month so expect me to polish these requests off then.

@blueafrica Sounds good, but not necessary. <333 So long as you don't take credit for my work (why you would eludes me xP), that's all that matters to me. :3

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

Thanks @rawrafied ! I'll wait as long as I have to. Definitely no rush :)
The World Is Mine.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:42 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

rawrafied wrote:@comicalcrafty @thelostone @blueafrica @silverlock Just an update. I'm currently in my last week of school and then the following week is finals. So, my time is really cramped right now. I haven't even had time to write my own stories. D: My last final is on the 28th of this month so expect me to polish these requests off then.

@blueafrica Sounds good, but not necessary. <333 So long as you don't take credit for my work (why you would eludes me xP), that's all that matters to me. :3

No prob, I understand. :) Your work looks really high-quality too, so it's worth the wait!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:06 pm
View Likes
WillowPaw1 says...

I've subscribed and liked... Maybe once I create a new story or something I'll request something. :)
Well.

Hello there.

Want a review? Feel free to request one in my topic:
WillowPaw's Reviews

111 Reviews

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Holy mother of professionals.

If your time clears up I certainly want to request. Could you put me in the waiting line?
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

111 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 pm
rawrafied says...

@Blackwood Right now I have the most time. I have this entire week off before I go back to school Monday. However, the first few weeks of school I should have enough time to complete requests in a decent amount of time. So, you still have time to make a request. ^_^

I don't really have an official queue list. It's just basically first come, first served. But, if you give a request before I've gotten to Silverlock's request, then sure, I can put you next in line. I'm just a little antsy about people giving pre-requests since I've had a lot of people not complete them. Sorry. :[

332 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm
Blackwood says...

Hmm what type of things do you enjoy drawing the most? In terms of genre? In terms of comic or characters?

111 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 pm
rawrafied says...

I'm honestly good with anything. I'm always trying to push myself to do things I'm not used to. ^_^ However, I mostly draw Fantasy, Horror, Historical, Sci-fi, Modern/indie, and Romance stuff. My favorite characters are villains, anti-hero's, and comedic side-kicks. I draw Yaoi/shounen-ai. Not a big fan of yuri, but I'm not opposed to drawing it. My favorite drawing aspects are hair, clothes, poses, and decrepit people (I'm weird and find the layers of the body fascinating ^_^). That's all I can think of. xD

49 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:40 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

rawrafied wrote:@ComicalCrafty

Spoiler! :

Oh my, that is AMAZING! Thank you so much! :smt003

Would I be allowed to use the image on a website I'm thinking of designing for the book these characters come from? I'd of course credit your name however you'd like. :)

Again, thank you!!!

111 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:01 pm
View Likes
rawrafied says...

@ComicalCrafty Thank you. Glad you liked it. ^////^ And yup, that's fine. For credit, you can just link to my YWS profile. ^_^

332 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:39 pm
View Likes
Blackwood says...

You make it so hard to decide? Do you do gore? Just wondering. If so I'll PM you a scene I suppose.

111 Reviews

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:14 am
rawrafied says...

Haha, that's how I feel about what crafts I wanna do. xD Yes, I do gore. ^_^ And sure, go ahead.

49 Reviews

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:54 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Thanks so much! May I post another request?

Form for Characters:

Character name: "Aunt" Melanie Littlefield
Physical Description: This is going to sound odd, but I've pictured her looking a bit like Rachel Ray. Same sort of face and hair, but Melanie's kind of chubby. She wears this bright pink sweatshirt (optional: that has "LOVE" written all over it in big letters) and skinny jeans that don't look very good on her at all. She'd probably wear loud, fancy sneakers or sandals on her feet.
Personality(optional): She's a melodramatic daydreamer, and is especially melodramatic around Abby for some odd reason (probably because she thinks that's how you behave around kids :P). Used to be a cheerleader in high school and has a sort of annoyingly bubbly personality. Melanie sees herself as the kids' nanny, but she's not particularly good at that.
Is you story post on here? Part of it is, anyway. :) Secrets in Seaport (EXCERPT)
Art style: Semi-realism, anime/manga, Disney, Tim Burton, ect.: Probably the same style you used for Abby and Tom. I think that was semi-realistic. :)

111 Reviews

Thu May 08, 2014 5:38 am
View Likes
rawrafied says...

@thelostone

Spoiler! :

@comicalcrafty Yup you can post as many times as you would like, so long as it's not a redo of a previous request. :3

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James