z

Young Writers Society

Sketches: Characters + Mini-Comics For Free (CLOSED)

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri May 09, 2014 10:18 am
Hadj says...

Can you draw Olcar for me?
Spoiler! :
Character name: Olcar
Physical Description:5'8'', dark black longish hair, thin, green eyes
Cothes: Dark clothes, black hooded cloak. Sword in hilt, bow and arrow and quiver on back. Silver necklace with the emblem of olyan (two birds facing a castle, waves on one side of the castle, jagged lines on the other (ocean and mountains)
Personality(optional): Clever, intelligent, creepy
Story description(optional): "Sorcerer of the woods" he was cursed to never see the sun, so he just hangs out in the dark dark forests. At night he leaves the forest to go looking for his son
Is you story post on here? No
Art style: Realsitic
Anything else(optional): Can you draw him standing up next to his panther friend Nieji?
Lullabies and storybooks
And poems and other lies
Will make you happy and make you dream
But seldom make you wise

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:13 am
View Likes
rawrafied says...

@Hadj I can indeed. ^_^

@BlueAfrica I'm FINALLY starting to work on your image. Just a few questions. First: This is set in modern times, yes? Are their clothing made from nature, modern clothes, or a mixture? What kind of a romantic relationship do the two men have (I'm putting them in the same image [PG of course for the chilluns xD]).

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

HOORAY. I'm so excited, for real. Your artwork is fantastic.

Spoiler! :
1. The story is set in 2013 (not that it's ever explicitly stated), but these two characters live in a separate world, so their clothing is not modern.

Tirion, being an elf, wears very little. What he does wear is going to be a mixture of cloth and naturey items (you can pick and choose on that, I'm not terribly creative with clothing anyway).

Morrow, the son of a gypsy king, wears more humany clothes, but they're going to be more old-fashioned--tall boots, a long coat, things like that.

2. These guys became friends and hunting partners at a very young age (Morrow was fifteen--Tirion was a lot older, technically, but since the elves live for a very long time he was basically an elf-teenager) and eventually fell in love. So definitely there was some sexual chemistry and shenanigans going on there, but, yes, PG for the chilluns! For reasons of Tirion's father, they ended up going their separate ways when Morrow was twenty-seven, but they never stopped loving each other.

In The Story, they meet for the first time in almost twenty years and work together with Our Hero to defeat The Villain. Even though it's been so long since they saw each other and there's a lot between them, they fall back into being hunting/fighting partners quite easily, and Tirion realizes that he shouldn't have left, aaaaaand they end up kissing right before he dies (sorry, he dies).

So hopefully that's what you meant by asking what kind of romantic relationship they had, but just let me know if you've got more questions. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'm excited.

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:05 pm
Audy says...

Rawr, all of this artwork that you do is so amazing and I appreciate this thread, this is like a writer's dream! You've three pages of requests, so I'm not at all in any rush, but if you can get to me (only if you can!), I will send lots of glomps and fuzzies your way <3 :)

Spoiler! :
Character name: Lionder
Physical Description: Male, he's in his late 20s, athletic build and pale skin. He's got light grey eyes, almost like a pale pale blue. Black hair, cut kind of like this, with maybe one lock of a highlighted section on the side dyed orange (his racing colors ^_~).

Small scrunchy eyes and heavy brows like that too, but not so pretty-looking. He'll be smiling kind of goofy, like he's thinking of something inappropriate for no reason. His clothes will be kind of futuristic-steampunkish, a long navy trench jacket and black combat boots.

He's restless/stir crazy, so it's likely that he is doing something. A hoverboard pose, or hanging from a tree branch or building pole, or playing hackysack with a mini-robot like this.

Personality(optional):
Energetically sporadic x) He leads an intensely active lifestyle without really caring whether anyone is along for the ride, but even though he doesn't care about people's opinions, he is still largely people-oriented in that he enjoys everybody he meets, or he's able to untangle the interesting bits out of people's guarded lives.

What I like about Liond is that there is this underlying understanding of tragedy, so he will bond quickly to those who suffer, he might lift them up and distract them in the way he distracts himself: his flaw/incorrect belief is that you can avoid suffering indefinitely by just ignoring it/not facing it/distracting yourself.
Story description(optional):
So, in his spare time he gambles with his life and takes up dangerous activities such as skydiving/racing. It's a city/skyscrapers in the sky sort of world.
Is you story post on here? It's really old and a lot has changed (including the names!)
Art style: Semi-realism, because you do it really well ^^ <3
Anything else: just lemme know if you need more info!

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:34 am
BluesClues says...

Sorry to bug you, but how's it going?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:14 am
Zolen says...

Likely it's non-existent. I know thats the state of any work I do that takes more then a month to show.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:50 am
Pinkieishere1345 says...

Character name: Vera Williams
Physical Description: 5'6, black longish hair, thin, and blue eyes.
Clothes: She has a black tank-top, black pants, and the black shoes. She has a golden necklace around her neck(It says Family Woman)
Personality(optional):Honest, Brave, Kind, and Intelligent
Story description(optional): "Sidney's Children" She is third of oldest sister of her family who always tries to save her family from danger. She will do anything to protect them in the trouble that they caused which she has to solve.
Is you story post on here?: No
Art style:Realistic
Anything else(optional): Can you draw her running with a sword?

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:53 am
rainforest says...

Plz draw me this character:

Name: Adam Rider
Height: 5 ft 6 in
Physical description: Dirty blonde hair, skinny, plaid flannel jacket, white shirt, jeans, bow and arrow and quiver on back, hiking boots, blue eyes.
Personality: Funny, nice, dangerous.
(Forgot to say this but the hair should be kinda short.)
Art style: Realistic
Pose in the picture: Profile of him aiming his bow and arrow
Last edited by rainforest on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

111 Reviews

Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:49 am
View Likes
rawrafied says...

@blueafrica @Zolen Actually I just got out of school and I have a graphic shop on Wattpad that had requests older than these that I had to take care of, so I was doing that all last week. Right now I'm finish the next chapter to my story and then this week I was planning on polishing off the lists on this shop. Again, I'm a snail and terrible and ugh. >.<

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:54 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Woohoo! Not a problem. I just wanted to see where you were on these. Your work is totally worth the wait.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 pm
emjayc says...

You are amazing! I am so excited! Thank you
Name: Dart (aka Darthonian)
Physical Description: Wild, chin-length white hair; narrow face; wolf-like mouth with slight fangs; narrow, piercing eyes; arched brows; tall and thin but with slight muscle; pointy nose; somewhat-high cheekbones; firm jawline
Clothes: White tunic; brown, straight-leg trousers; plain leather boots
Personality: Determined, seeking justice
Story description: Withering Thyme, Chapter 1
Art style: Anime/Manga
Anything else: He wears a sword and scabbard at his hip (as the book takes place in Medieval times) and he is a werewolf so his features are wolf-like

111 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:34 pm
View Likes
rawrafied says...

@blueafrica Thank you for being so ridiculously patient. *wheeze-hack* Finally completed it. TT_TT
Spoiler! :

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:01 am
Shiverfeather says...

•Character name: Senaline Raeria
•Physical Description: 16, white blonde hair, bright green eyes, rather short, large eyes, plump lips, high cheekbones
•Story description(optional): High-Fantasy (So sort of braided hair and Medievalish clothes) Her home is up in the mountains so its very cold and she is a princess so she would have really fancy, expensive clothing and so on.
•Is you story post on here? No, not yet
•Art style: Semi-realism, anime/manga, Disney, Tim Burton, ect. Semi-realistic

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein