z

Young Writers Society

Heaven Like Hell (Kitty's NaNo 2011)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm
Rydia says...

Alright so this is just a place for me to come and rage about NaNo and for you guys to stand on the sidelines and laugh loudly at my efforts. In other wwords, you're more than welcome to reply with encouragement or (more likely) general laughter.

Mostly I will be writing here about things that are going wrong and chararcters I am contemplating murdering.

Currently my issues are that I'm filling in gaps here and working around half a novel already. I'm adding to a 21,000 word project, but using a seprate document for the NaNo so that I don't get the word counts mixed up. Unfortuntely, I've reached a point where I've decided to majorly change the plot so I'm cutting scenes out of the original. While this doesn't affect my pitiful NaNo count, it does leave me in the awkward position of nothing being in chronological order.

My 1900 words currently consists of part of a prologue, part of chapter seven, part of something that might be turned into the new chapter eight and the very beginning of chapter ten. After I've finished with those parts, I'll be moving onto chapter fourteen where I left off. Can anyone say confusing?

Also, Aldara can't seem to decide if she wants to be a good guy or a bad guy. But she has decided she is no longer being Vince's love interest so I guess she could go either way.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

Currently my issues are that I'm filling in gaps here and working around half a novel already.

Huh, that's funny. That's exactly what I'm doing. :)
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:41 pm
Rydia says...

Yay for Twitters! You will understand my pain then.

Today's issue of business is Aldara. She used to be good. She was going to be so good that I was even contemplating letting Vince and her fall in love but now it's got all messy and I'm wondering if she's a bad guy. For starters, she just kidnapped Vince and there's all their messy history, her letting Vince die instead of saving him because she was 'following the rules'. But is she just a rule follower in the strictest sense or actually bad? I don't know :/
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx